Good first date idea?

So, for a date, my boyfriend he asks where I want to go. Fancy restaurants aren't my style or his, and we both agree that movies are one of the least interactive activities out there. And despite his suggestions, I refuse to let our first date be at a metal show (despite liking metal, moshing isn't my idea of a romantic first date, plus being on the small side, it's kind of dangerous...) Any ideas?

17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahhh! You were the league player :D It's weird because we have even more in common :o Same kind of music haha. I think I'm probably a little smaller than you though, I'm practically a midget (155cm).

You can't go wrong with a walk. It's nice because you have nothing else to really concentrate on and distract you so you just talk. It could be somewhere you used to go walking with your family, somewhere you want to show him or even just through the park. If it's a nice day take food and drink with you and have a little picnic on a bench. Even if it's raining and muddy it can be really fun and you can stop off at a cafe or something.

Another suggestion is to just stay in! Start a tv show you're both interested in or one that you've seen before and think he might like. Me and my boyfriend would just binge watch stuff all day. He had never watched game of thrones before. He loved it and we got through the whole season really quickly. It's my favourite show so it was great to have someone to talk to and discuss theories with. Once we finished that he suggested one of his favourites and I'm loving it. We've agreed to not go ahead and wait until we see each other again :D It's great because you can just snuggle up together with snacks.

Couple other ideas: bowling, zoo, nearby towns/shopping, takeout.

• Going to an arcade too! Forgot this one

• alright! Bingeing a show sounds like a really good idea :) neither of us are really outdoorsy people, so maybe not walking. And hey, you like metal :D and yeah haha I'm the league player, I changed my username

What Guys Said 6

• Do something u guys hv never done at all.. that will spark ur romantic life.. n u would scale new height.. for sure

• a nice walk in park, followed by a nice coffee

• Putt-putting is always nice.

• movies/ bowling and a burger

• @niknac09 I would have told you to bring it on I like girl food LOL

• Climbing wall or bungee jumping" Bowling? What about nice hotel and eating in?

• Then I think You should go to some parks
    Or sexy beaches

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!