Should I feel guilty?

My ex and I have been going through a rough patch for months, we break up and get back together. And yesterday he broke up with me and physically abused me. Today I went to a guy friend and we started kissing, and almost went a little further (some clothes were off) but I stopped. But now I have rebound guilt. And don't know if I should.

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships on the rebound are not particularly a good idea, but it's certainly nothing to feel guilty about. If you and your ex are no longer together, you are free to do as you please.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have nothing to feel guilty about

What Guys Said 4

• The only reason to feel guilty is when you have wronged another person. You haven't hurt anyone, so there's no reason to feel guilty.

• Stay away from your ex first of all and no you should not feel guilty but don't just get a rebound and fuck that person over too work yourself out

• You're going with what you're feeling. Makes zero sense to feel guilty about following your feelings, (at least not when you're single xD)

• You need to get as far away from your ex as possible

What Girls Said 0