Why do girls cheat?

Yes I known guys cheat too but I more so wanna known about girl. some guy said his ex girlfriend cheated because of self esteem problems. one guy said becuase she wanted both the pizz&cake

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every person is different. I would guess that many of the reasons men cheat would apply to women too.

Usually people look outside a relationship for things they feel they aren't getting and/or can't ask for inside their relationship. This could be physical intimacy, emotional support, attention or excitement.
    Some people are so scared to be alone that they cling to their falling relationship while trying to a supplement it externally. Another portion of people self sabotage. When things move past the excitement of falling in love they unconsciously sabotage the relationship (getting drunk and cheating, picking stupid fights, being unwilling to compromise...). They might make affairs more and more obvious so they will eventually be caught, forcing their partner to become the decision maker.

1|1
    0|0
    • Some people are just users, they get into a relationship for convenience with no intention of being faithful. This portion of people don't care or empathize with their partner.
      A person can also genuinely be in love with more than one person, though this is more rare.

• shit wow

Most Helpful Guy

• why people cheat..
    girl do not know what they want.
    they are confused in themselves.
    some girl cheat for physical things.
    but most of the girl do becuase they are confused. they really don't know what they want...

boys mostly becuase they only want sex from different women... no special reason for boys becuase they are never confused.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• People cheat because they're a*sholes.

1|1
    0|0
  • guys... start thinking about what could you had done to avoid those kind of things

0|0
    0|1
    • lol girls can't ever own up too their own shit or like talking about what they did wrong. so your a sad excuse

• ah ah. guys also do shit and never admit it or assume it.

What Guys Said 5

• Most girls cheat because they probably were not getting the amount of attention they would have ideally wanted in a relationship. Girl need a s**t ton of attention and compliments in a relationship to keep them happy.

A lot of guys on the other hand cheat due to weakness on seeing another girl who is willing to satisfy certain sexual wants their partners are not willing to.

0|1
    0|0
  • They feel "unfulfilled" or someshit like that. Lame excuses anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the women I have been with who had men had men who would not fulfill there wants and desires.

0|1
    0|0
  • the same reason guys cheat

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the relationship type.

Women are wired to get fed up with a male partner, even one they like a lot from the inception, after 3 years.
    If they cheat before, they weren't in love and used him for lack of a better option.

0|1
    0|0