Why would he ask me this?

There is this guy who I'm dating and on one of our dates, he asked me what was in my bag

why did he ask me this?

53

Most Helpful Guy

• He could be just trying to make conversation.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are worse things he could ask.

On an arcade date this guy asked me when I lost my v-card.

...

Can you friggin believe this? I got a plush from the machine so it wasn't all that bad but I gave him a very good talking to. Poor guy.

For your question, apparently it's a big mystery what we hide in our purses. We could perhaps fit an entire continent in there, so I hear on good word lmao

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe because he was generally curious of what was in it

• Well it seems brief and not so descriptive what was his reaction/expression, gestures, etc

What Girls Said 4

• Women's bags are a mystery to men. Maybe he was just simply curious about what on earth us girls carry in our bags that we can't fit in our jeans's pockets like guys do lol

• LOLLL I don't know maybe you carrying a bomb 😂 they're just too curious. Maybe it's the culture and they may find it normal. My ex used to literally check my whole bag wtfff 😂

• Could be many reasons, but I think he was just curious, nothing major.

• Does he work for TSA?