Stronger bond by exhanging blood?

My boyfriend asked that we cut each other n exchange blood so that we become more closer, creating a stronger bond... I freak out when he asked , he was bit tipsy... couldn't figure out if he really meant or is it alcohol speaking... I reassured him that we can try that sometimes... I'm really not sure if i wanna do this... don't know what to do when he brings this up again. Do I do it or I don't? it all just sound like madness to me (we both clean, no disease/infections)

717

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl you should keep your hands clean. Don't even think about doing it. I've done it when I was 17 and now I regret it every fucking day. Think about this. if you do that, the relationship between you two will continue until someday. If you guys broke up, that mark is going to be a pain in the ass. Knowing that you 2 loved each other, seeing him gone is not going to be ok and on top of that you have a mark on your body reminding you of him every single fucking day... dont you ever do that shit.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• it is a culture bonding in some cases like Indians when they become bonded with the what men. the few that did it would cut them selves and mix there blood with the Indians making them blood brothers or whatever that word is.

im not sure if thats just a story or nit but i have heard from a lot of people maybe he heard this and him being drunk it had him thinking of something he heard.

• Is your boyfriend a butcher's son? coz he is sounding like he is!!

• As someone who has a blood born pathogen red cross certification. your playing with fire that never burns out.

• your boyfriend sounds like a vampire. run

• Not really cool.

• you should totally do it and don't worry it's totally common if you guys are in a mental asylum that is... what is the matter with you it's a NO for sure exchanging blood is stupid after a while he would say we should give into cannibalism as I would know you better if I have you inside my stomach and we'd be one like that -_-

• Its not a good idea with diseases and all. Propose something alternative.

• No, not at all cool!

• Fuck no. He's just a drunk idiot.

• He not right in the head

• sounds like a freaking dbag throughout a good relationship there's going to be some blood exchange naturally

• Aids. Hepatitis. These are things.

• both of you should talk to someone about this. not healthy at all.

• umm, don't do that

• don't do it. Forget about it.

• forget about it

What Girls Said 6

• I have done it with a friend when I was 13-14 or something. I don't remember who came up with that retarded idea.
    If you're actually 18-24, it's honestly a little weird that your boyfriend suggested that. x_X

• god. dump this psycho.

• dont do this its not like it is a vampire movie blood and all i will give you reasons
    1. diseases like HIV/hepatitis
    2. wound to treat (its hard i cut myself with glass when i was washing it)
    3. infections
    4. its maddness and not health
    think about it and talk to him if he is intelligent he will understand

• Actually It was an old tradition in some countries, in my country too. Friends would cut their hands and exchange blood and It would make them brothers from that time on but haven't heard about someone doing it in that age.

• Nuwww! Something isn't right. Please, don't so it.

• that is a sick request i would dump any guy that ask me to do that