What can I do so that guy which I love message me on social network?

i was in relationship with this guy and we broke up because of distance. He said that it would be better not to talk with each other because we will fall in love again, but we can't be in relationship because of distance. I miss him, do can someone tell me what can i do so that he messages me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you want him to message you? you would only suffer because you will fall in love again but you can't see eachother. i think its better to forget him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on with your life. Find things to do and men to meet in your geographic location. Anything else is a colossal waste of your time.

What Guys Said 2

• You have 60 more years in ya kiddo. Move on and put em to good use.

• Hey gurrl, Exact same situation with my ex, We both moved on after But we're on good terms tho, You'll be alright

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!