Girls what do you think?

So you meet a guy who plays guitar, sings really well, writes novels, cooks good meals, is a caring compassionate guy, and is really smart with the potential to get a good job in the future. What would you think of this guy?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• can we get married😍😍(am on one knee)

• We don't know until we have not met him. It's not the same having heard of him than meeting him

• What's to think about it? Lol, I'd marry him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

• I don't know. He could have great and dreamy qualities but have bad qualities that are deal breakers.

• His bad qualities are that he is a bit reserved especially around people and that he has a small quirk but most people don't have a problem with it.

• Other people aren't always right or an objective source however. To some people simply being nice is a flaw because they twist it in their own minds. It doesn't mean that it is actually a flaw

• I think he was well put together, and that I guitar also and cook and I write (Manley music) I would feel that we had a lot in common