I have always thought that Tinder was a hookup app. I didn't think anyone used it to seriously look for dates/relationships. I mean if i was thinking about dating someone (not from meeting them on tinder) and they said they were on tinder - I would think they are only interested in getting their hole/D.
I said this to a mate over lunch yesterday and she said a friend of hers is in a relationship with someone she met on tinder (2 months in) and another friend said her sister met her husband on tinder. So clearly sometimes people want more than a ONS but I doubt it's common... what are your thoughts?
- I think tinder is basically just a hookup/ONS app33%(6)31%(11)Vote29%(5)
- I have used tinder for hookups (and think it is basically just a hook up app)0%(0)6%(2)Vote12%(2)
- I think it's 50/50 people looking to score/people looking for dates/relationships28%(5)29%(10)Vote29%(5)
- I have used Tinder to find a BF/GF or I know someone that has11%(2)11%(4)Vote12%(2)
- I would never use Tinder and disapprove of people that do11%(2)9%(3)Vote6%(1)
Most Helpful Guy
is definitely not what it used to be, now the app just looks like a hookup app. so I agree with you2
Most Helpful Girl
I think it's just for hookups and one night stands.
That being said, people can develop feelings from sex.2