I said this to a mate over lunch yesterday and she said a friend of hers is in a relationship with someone she met on tinder (2 months in) and another friend said her sister met her husband on tinder. So clearly sometimes people want more than a ONS but I doubt it's common... what are your thoughts?
- I think tinder is basically just a hookup/ONS appVote A
- I have used tinder for hookups (and think it is basically just a hook up app)Vote B
- I think it's 50/50 people looking to score/people looking for dates/relationshipsVote C
- I have used Tinder to find a BF/GF or I know someone that hasVote D
- I would never use Tinder and disapprove of people that doVote E
- OtherVote F
Most Helpful Guy
is definitely not what it used to be, now the app just looks like a hookup app. so I agree with you2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
Most Helpful Girl
I think it's just for hookups and one night stands.
That being said, people can develop feelings from sex.2THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE