Why do guys stare?

I know context is important and no one here can say anything for sure but I went to class last night, it's only me and one other guy in the class, we were supposed to be reading a text but the AC was giving me allergies so I got up to go blow my nose in the bathroom.

I was at the door and my teacher stopped me to talk about an essay I should've written, I turned my head to talk to her and I saw him looking at my back from the corner of my eye. He should have been reading the text but apparently when I got up so did his eyes lol. I always sit right besides him because that class requires a lot of interaction and I think I saw him look at my thighs while we were talking? I was wearing minishorts by the way.

Anyway I know it's hard to say but usually what would that mean?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It could mean anything. To find out what it actually means you are gonna have to play around and notice his intentions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most of guys actually do such things, but most of them aren't caught. As a girl you can exactly know what a guy is thinking while looking at a girls thighs in your case. You can just guess. But let's be honest.. guys don't use to stare too long at things that disgust them , things they don't like... so I guess this guy that you were talking did like your thighs 🤗😄

What Guys Said 1

• guys usually look at girls without havin a specific reason , it's just a guys nature thing :D
    maybe after all he doesn't like your body , but he just can't stop looking at you
    i think you should ask him why he is staring at you like this :D

What Girls Said 1

• I mean you can't be 100% sure there's attraction but if he was looking he probably didn't find it ugly. When you say minishorts, how short is that? Also, how much d you weight?

• It's just enough to cover my butt really. It goes like half an inch down. I weight 110 pounds...