Should I reinitiate texting, or should I wait for her to?

I made the woman I've been talking to for a couple months angry by choosing to spend time with my kids instead of visiting her. She wanted me to visit her last night and I wanted to, but I work two jobs and don't have much time with my children. She's been aware of my situation the entire time we've been talking/hanging out.

It was almost 7:30 when I got off work last night and I said I could visit her after my kids went to bed at 9, like I usually do and she became upset and began ignoring me. I asked if 8:30 would work, but got no reply. We haven't texted or spoken at all since.

In a way, I think that maybe I should just let go of the situation as I can't prioritize her over my kids. Yet, I can see why she might be tired of me coming over late. I do really like her.

So, should I reinitiate conversation, or should I wait for her?

21

What Girls Said 2

• I would wait. It's selfish of her to clearly expect you to choose her over your children. If she doesn't understand that then drop her.

• Your kids come first.

What Guys Said 1

• Are you fucking serious? Where are the fuck are your balls?

Is she seriously making you choose between her (a stranger) over your children this early? WTF! This is not the type of female you want in your life, especially not near your children. Don't be stupid.