Should I wait to see if this guy changes his mind about a relationship?

I've know this guy for two months. I wasn't expecting anything to happen but I fell for him. We've been talking and he likes me, but he hadn't been looking for a relationship either and didn't expect to like me this much. He doesn't know where this is going to go and has just been enjoying it. As of right now we're just hanging out and keeping things light. Two months is a very short period of time so I'm not expecting a relationship right now. But as of right now he's not sure if he wants one in the future. I've never been in this situation before. I want to stick around and wait because I have some strong feelings for him. At the same time I don't want to waste time. I thought about meeting other people while keeping him around but I'm a one-person-at-a-time girl. I'm really stuck.

11

What Guys Said 1

• no move on

What Girls Said 1

• No? Why would you want to waste your time waiting for someone who might never commit to you?