How Often Do You Need Communication From Someone You're Seeing?

I realize the answer may be situational for you, depending on how long you've been seeing the person so let's create a scenario:
*You've been dating for 4 weeks
*You've agreed to be exclusive
*You see each other a couple times a week due to your busy schedules

• Daily. No doubt about it.
    58%(31)51%(38)Vote32%(7)
  • A few times a week.
    25%(13)32%(24)Vote50%(11)
  • Whenever we're both in the mood. I don't need a lot of it.
    17%(9)17%(13)Vote18%(4)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it is my age, but I don't need someone to latch onto me. I have my own life filled with responsibilities and things to do. After 30 days, you barely know one another. It would freak me out if at that point in a relationship someone was always contacting me.

Most Helpful Guy

• A or B. It doesn't need to be every day, every other day is fine. We're still very new in the relationship so we don't want to smother one another (some light poetry for a Friday)

What Girls Said 14

• According to that scenario I think it is opportune to hear the person everyday, I voted Daily.
    Not to seem clingy, and it's not supposed to be ALL THE TIME, since the day is long, but a good night and a good morning text would not harm anyone and it will just show the other person that they CARE.
    Usually, seeing or just dating somebody is very delicate since they still get to know each other and trust is not built enough, so when two people are serious and they are wanting to make things stable, they should at least call once a day or text throughout the day asking about how their day is going, out of respect and interest. :)

• Daily for me but I don't expect to talk 24/7. I understand that we're both busy so I'd like a minimum of 3 text a day. In the morning, afternoon and night to know their safe with occasional phone calls sometimes

• Usually daily, we are phone users so it only makes sense. We have them on us all the time however we're not required or expected to respond immediately.

• Daily. I don't want money and gifts and shit like that. I want their time and attention and memories.

• If I am seeing someone a couple times a week in person. That's all I need. I run my own business, and don't have time to text all the time. ( gag helps me sleep 😉)

Really haha, I don't even like to text that much, like it more if we met in Person

• Here's my thing. I'm crazy busy. But! I have time to text. So, if I have time to text then I expect the person I'm seeing to have time to text as well.
    I totally understand if schedules don't work out and we can't see as much of each other as we want in a week. But if you have time to update your Facebook and you haven't had the time to text good morning. I start to catch an attitude. If it get towards the end of the day and I send you a text and I get a " oh hey work was really busy and I need to jump in the shower" and then don't hear anything for a few hours; I'm going to start questioning the relationship.
    In this day and age we have so many opportunities to show the person that we are with that we are thinking about them and often times they take seconds.
    Two seconds and a random text to a girl you are dating can go a long way. :)

• mindless texting can get old, so just talk when we feel like talking to eachother. if that's every day or every other day. that's okay.

• Definitely on the days we don't see each other. I wouldn't die if this occasionally can't happen, either, though.

• Few times a week, more if we're in that mood

• daily

• Daily cause people text these days so it's simple enough to text and Snapchat

• whenever i feel

• Not often. We both have lives and are adults. I am not a texter and am cool with using it to set up meet up times and what not or like when they get home safe after a date or running late but not casual chat.

• So you guys don't even talk on the phone some mights?

• I have mailed hand written letters & have received plenty of them as well -lol. It's romantic and nice plus it allows you to get back at the person at your own leisure and just mull over what you want to say... more old school I guess. :D

• No that is cute though

What Guys Said 5

• I've spent my whole life alone, so just anyone saying nice things to me ever would be awesome. Even if they only spoke to me once every six months, I could deal with that.

• Some of the younger set is really missing out on passion. They're like, almost dead. [shrug]

• Communication is key to build any relationship.
    I vote daily and completely agree with @Annewill82 view.

• Every day?

• daily, i need to talk and hear from her everyday.