Early signs he/she is a potential cheater?

How do you know if the one you're seeing has the potential to be a cheater in the future? Any early signs?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no early signs for the future other than personality traits.

Most of the personality traits that women like in men are with guys whom are prone to cheat. Popular, social status, loudmouth, obnoxious, extremely confidence, obsession with sports, ones who attend bars and clubs a lot are types are prone to cheating. That doesn't mean that they all are cheaters though but a larger majority of them will be.

With women is not possible to tell. All types of women tend to cheat at random. You just never know.

There are tons of signs that some IS cheating though if it's current.

Most Helpful Girl

• Statistically, if he has family/friends that think cheating is okay and if he has cheated in the past, then he is likely to cheat. Other than that, it's really hard to tell.

Honestly, the most you can do is find someone that you trust, and hope it works out, after all they are doing the same, finding someone they trust and hoping you don't cheat in the future.

What Guys Said 16

• actually because you have instincts for cheating doesn't mean that you'll cheat , after all it's a person's decision. If I were you , I would go in a relationship first then try to mantain it , I trust myself and I'm an honest person so I'd never cheat but for my partner if she cheats then the reasons would be one of those three , either I didn't satisfy her or her feelings changed towards me else she's just a bad partner and do that most of the time. all of these reasons get you to one conclusion and that's to move on and get a new partner.

• -doesnt talk much about daily stuff
    -doesnt want others touching phone, mail etc
    -wont answer phone but calls you instead after
    -wont take you along to do "work"
    -yells/freaks out when you ask about whereabouts
    -not much communication
    -irresponsible
    -phone always on silent mode
    -call secrecy

Many many more...

• 1.) Lacks to communicate with you

2.) Always makes excuses that he is busy

3.) He strays from his predictable everyday behavior.

4.) He has unpredictable mood swings.

5.) He has a rapid change in weight or appearance.

6.) He has an overnight change in musical taste.

7.) He remembers things wrong or loses track of the details.

8.) He suddenly needs a lot of privacy.

9.) He can distant from you.

10.) He seems to spend more time with friends.

• All cheaters have a subtle feckle sizing about.05 inches in diameter directly on the back of their scrotum. Thank me later.

• When you constantly feel jealous and know it's not a problem coming from you.

(This takes real self honesty)

• Yes. He has a penis. That's usually a good sign.

• Past history of cheating. Accuse you of cheating. When he does just walk away. I always thought this was bullshit untill it happened to me.

• If they have a history of cheating. It's usually not hard to find out. Accept no excuses or reasons as to why a cheater cheated.

• Treats strangers disrespectfully
    Cat calls girls
    Reveres men/women who cheat

• If they have a past of sleeping around or hooking up, and you feel uneasy or have a suspicion, they're probably cheating. Also, if (s) he goes out downtown or to parties to get drunk without you, they could be cheating.

• No guy is going to admit to this when he meets a new girl though.

• Ah I see what you mean. Hopefully you'll have spent a good amount of time in the relationship when she does find out lol, since it will be harder for her to break up with you over it by then.

• @MoreThanFriends lol I learned that about my ex-girlfriend, then a week later she told me "accidentally" cheated on me 😂

• Biggest giveaway that dumbasses don't understand is that if the person leaves someone for you they'll do it to you too.

• Of course there's a picture of a guy lol

• Since you're asking about early signs, I will limit my answer to that.

First off, how did he meet you? A guy who say, walked up to you at a bar or party has a higher chance of being promiscuous than if a guy you met through a friend or because you took a class together.

Another thing to look out for is charm. Charming guys in general are more likely to stray in a relationship.

If he blows off dates you had with them for non important reasons

If he tells you something about where he's been and you later found out he lied. This doesn't mean he was with another girl during that time, but it's something that you now know he does

• If he's sexually and mentally healthy, then he'll certainly fuck other girls later on, which you call "cheating" but isn't.

• If your "attached" to someone and sleep with someone else it most definitely IS called cheating... you must be a cheater to even TRY and say that nonsense...

• @cbk619 "Nonsense" is the name people have for what worries them.

Sorry for my realism getting you so worried, man.

• Finding all of my boys phone numbers in her phone.

• Flirting all of the time... constantly breaking dates at the last minute... no real interest in your life or the things that you are interested in.

What Girls Said 2

• If he is always making excuses or lies. If he is always on his phone or not very focused on you the way he use to be. I would watch out for the way he speaks to you. Because if he isn't talking to you as much as he use to then that could also be a problem or if he is always going to places and being out later than usual.

• you can't know that, he will play it very well