Do you agree or disagree :"if your man or woman starts eating granola bars and trail mix, they're probably cheating"?

I read this in a magazine somewhere and realized my ex had been eating more healthy "to get fit for new meat". my current likes both and I try not to think he's cheating like my ex. who agrees with this quote?

916

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to get suspicious over your man eating heathy then be my guess, just don't be surprised when he signs you off as crazy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • well my ex did cheat. But what do you think of the quote? agree or disagree. i know its dumb

• Omg obviously i disagree with it. It's like saying look out if he smiles at you before you smile at him because it could mean he knows something you don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait... I eat granola and muesli bars... and I sometimes eat trail mix!!! Does this mean I'm going to be a cheater? Can you check the article? If I stop eating it do you think it'll change anything?
    Like I've never thought about cheating... but cosmo is pretty spot on from what I've heard so their probs totally right

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE