Do you agree or disagree :"if your man or woman starts eating granola bars and trail mix, they're probably cheating"?

I read this in a magazine somewhere and realized my ex had been eating more healthy "to get fit for new meat". my current likes both and I try not to think he's cheating like my ex. who agrees with this quote?

916

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, if they use soap is they are sure to cheat. That and small feet equals small penis.

Dumbest myth and hoaxes ever. Get the data right. Don't believe without reading the actual research.

Most Helpful Girl

• What the heck? x_X
    ... No?

What Guys Said 15

• I'd say it's crazy, but my ex did just that, got all self-conscious, started taking better care of herself, then *poof* she was gone.

• So the idea is that if a person suddenly decides to try something new and healthy to perhaps get more fit, the immediate underlying reason is that they are trying to attract another mate?

Well that's paranoid.

• lol... ridiculous. If he is it's a coincidence and nothing more. I eat both every day and I've never cheated.

• I disagree

• Ya, that's got to be the dumbest thing I've read today

• I dont think so. The brain likes to sabotahe itself and others too, it comes with all sorts of excuses not to become more healthy. I dont think its an indicator for cheating.

• lmfao wtf 😂 so if a girl starts to eat something like beef jerky she's cheating? what kind of ignorant bs is that

• Disagree... I think you are being a bit paranoid.

• lmfaoooooooooooooooo

• That's silly, calling granola bars and trail mix healthy is also very silly...

• Yes definitely. That's all I eat.

• Probably just needs more roughage in his diet. does he have a lot of hard poops or constipation?

• stop reading that "article". stay WOKE

• If you want to get suspicious over your man eating heathy then be my guess, just don't be surprised when he signs you off as crazy.

• well my ex did cheat. But what do you think of the quote? agree or disagree. i know its dumb

• Omg obviously i disagree with it. It's like saying look out if he smiles at you before you smile at him because it could mean he knows something you don't know.

What Girls Said 8

• This is the most stupidest thing i've ever read in my entire life... this makes no sense, where did you get this?
    And honestly, you should NOT EVEN get there trying to accuse your man of cheating just because he is eating something LOL this would be over the top !!!

• ... I'm totally on a get fit buzz right now...😈

• lord, by this reasoning any positive change in habit could somehow be related back to a desire to cheat...

there are enough difficulties in relationships, dont need to make shit up

• Lmfao wot
    You're too paranoid

• Trail mix? More like obstacles to get to the m&m's

• 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wait... I eat granola and muesli bars... and I sometimes eat trail mix!!! Does this mean I'm going to be a cheater? Can you check the article? If I stop eating it do you think it'll change anything?
    Like I've never thought about cheating... but cosmo is pretty spot on from what I've heard so their probs totally right

• I disagree. There is no point to think like that.