What is an effective bio?

Bio's really suck. I feel like as a guy, showing good grammar and writing skills makes you look boring or even feminine and turns girls off. Not sure if that's true but it seems like it could be.

And granted, all I ever get to see are female bio's so what does a man's online bio look like? What is attractive?

I just wonder if I'm trying too hard to appear interesting. I think I AM an interesting guy though so I just wonder what I'm doing wrong. I hardly get any hits or likes on dating sites and apps.

11

What Girls Said 1

• WTF are you on? Writing clearly makes you look educated which is something you want at your age.

Bios should have three sections: 1) tell us about yourself 2) talk about your relationship goals 3) talk about the type of person you would like to reach those goals with.

Not only does this tell women who you are it gives them a basis for building a conversation with you.

What Guys Said 1

• Bro I'm definitely with her on this one. Typing as if you're talking in real life isn't anything bad I promise. Plus it would behoove you to have an extensive vocabulary because like the gal said it shows your educated. oooh and if you are texting a girl and you are writing everything out instead of text tlk then it shows you're willing to take some time to actually talk to her. I don't know food for thought