Would you date a male or female who has lied about their age?

let me know.

• Yes
    13%(13)21%(39)Vote29%(26)
  • No
    60%(59)53%(101)Vote47%(42)
  • maybe
    27%(27)26%(49)Vote24%(22)

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I hate lying in general a lot, even it was for one year, I would not forgive them because I hate liars...

What Girls Said 11

• no chance for liars

• Yes, I would. If I find him attractive and he have a nice personality it ll be stupid to reject him just because he lied about his age. Lot of people do it to mate themselves being younger so.
    This is such a little lie it's no big deal really.

• Never.

• My ex lied to me & made himself two years older. We were already a couple when he admitted it, but I thought what does it matter, it doesn't change anything about him as a person.
    So instead of dating a 19yo, I dated a 17yo, lol (I was 22).

• No why would you even lie about something like that

• No, I want to date someone I can actually trust.

• hate liars and backstabbers

• Why would they lie about something as simple as their age? if they are going to lie about small things like that there is no point in dating them

• No. Lying is never okay

• No liars

• I don't want any liars

What Guys Said 27

• lie... is lie...
    but sometimes we should the situations and circumstances in which they told the lie.
    í can accept and not too..
    turth is. it not depend upon truth and lie m but in reality it depend upon how much you love.
    most of the people will say no.
    but for me maybe becuase i like look at everything and then í decide

• Of course. So long as its more that say 5 years different or they are not underage.
    If she is telling me she is 25 and she's 36 . First.. thats a dumb lie so i am going to tell and i don't want to procreate with someone who has an IQ of 50 . Secondly , i was in the market for a twenty something. At thirty six your ovaries are starting to dry up.
    If they are 30 and they tell me they are 28 then its not so bad. Its just yet another woman who has had her thirtieth birthday twice. We all know women who do that shit. Even my mother was 39 for 5 years.

• You shouldn't have to lie about your age when you date someone. Cause then you gotta ask yourself, what else are they lying about. Why try to start a relationship off with a lie? That's how people get too comfortable with the first lie & it continues

• It would only make me wonder what else they are lying about.

• Yes I would most women lie about their age

• I wouldn't date anyone who lies.

• No... cause that's a pointless lie, if you lie about that what else can I trust you with?

• Depends on what their real age is.

• I was going to say yes, but if they were maliciously misleading you, then maybe not. if it's a few years, then it shouldn't be an issue, if they say they're 18 but they're 70 we could have issues.

• Completely depends, if it's something where she's really 16 and I'm 20 yeah I'm done wouldn't ever talk to her again, but if a girl says she's a year or two younger I'm not really gonna stress

• No problem if she pretended to be younger. :)
    NOT if she pretended to be older. NO WAY Faye!

• No because if they can't tell the truth about something so simple as their age how can they tell the truth about anything.

• That's why we are saying women aren't generous.
    https://i.imgur.com/zem11Pk.png
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Someone misrepresenting themselves in any way is a red flag. Very many red flags and NEXT! :)

• the question is the reason... ashamed of being old would be for me no reason for stress

• I think I lied about that on DeviantArt once

• nope, why lie about age?

• Yes i suppose women do this a lot.

• Can't trust them

• No, I wouldn't. Simply because they lied and I don't appreciate being lied to.

• i tell people im a billion years old all the time!

• Not only did they lie, but if they were to lie about something as stupid as that, imagine what they would like to you about in the future.

• um nope , im not gonna date a liar

• Not if the age difference isn't too big

• Don't like older women.

• No. I need 100% honesty to be in a relationship with someone

• No. Being honest is paramount.