Is it Okay to Hate Women?

I am a socially awkward nerd that gets constantly rejected by women. Over time, the pain and loneliness inflicted has turned to rage. I now go to college with the sole intent of gaining money and power in order to have sex with a lot of women that I want to treat like garbage out of revenge for not dating me in college and high school. And it is working. The more anger I channel into studying harder, the better grades I get. I am an example of a nice guy gone bad because women would rather date a bad boy excon with face tattoos over a nice guy. Reap what you sow whores.

313

Most Helpful Girl

• OK first of all you're insane and need some help. Second of all if a girl didn't find you attractive now why would she find you attractive later? I know you said because you'll become "rich" in the future but guess what in that case the only type of girls you'll attract are gold diggers that don't give a shit about you and only want your money so obvi there's no way to hurt them since they never had feelings for u In the first place so its a lose lose situation for you. So overall the right thing to do would be work on yourself try to become a better person and try to. improve your looks also then maybe you'll find someone but not in this way

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only not OK, but childish and idiotic, as well. Your mother was / is a woman, too.

You could get some help for this, you know. But you sound too bitter to admit you have a problem.

• The whole forgive and forget thing is overrated. I am not Jesus, and I intend to return some of the pain that was inflicted upon me through years of loneliness and rejection. I want to be an example, that women should fuck nerds more because they turn into woman hating demons if they are denied pussy and affection.

• Women are never going to look at a guy that they are not particularly attracted to and think "I should have sex with him so he doesn't become a woman hating demon". However, I think prostitution should be legalized so that no one would have to do without the pleasure of sex based on his social class. If you find it demeaning to have to pay for sex, then put in the effort to become a more likable person. Your plan seems flawed because you might have fun for a while but eventually you will look back and realize how empty your life has been.

What Girls Said 2

• it is not okay to hate all women

• Is this a lifelike parody of stereotypical nice guys or are you truly serious? 😐

• No, I am serious. Women are cunts I hate them. All I want to do is cause damage to them.

• You'll only damage yourself, but whatever...

What Guys Said 12

• Calling women whores and other choice name isn't exactly sexy and attractive. Dude you seriously need to get over the envy and snap out of this fantasy world you live in of nice guys, bad boys and friend zones. It's not all black and white like you think, there's no rules that this kinda woman likes this guy and this kinda guy gets this girl or any of that happy horse shit your buying into, that you like to think is somehow written in stone. I used to think the same way and can tell you from experience your just holding your self down and stresses yourself out. You're making this up and can take off those imaginary chains any time you want. The solution is to just concentrate on you, be yourself and stop looking for a partner. If it's meant to be someone will come a long when the time is right. You gotta do you and get right with you first, that means getting over that envy and resentment. It took me a few years but I did it. Things aren't going to change for you until then.

• You are insane. Obviously you haven't tried hard enough if you haven't met one woman who is interested. Not every woman is gonna want fuck and be in a relationship within hours of meeting you for the first time. Work on yourself and do social hobbies to meet women.

You will get into trouble if u go out with intentions like that karma is a bitch

• Please spare me. Karma is nonexistent bullshit that people make up in order to cope with the fact that the world has no justice.

• It's ok I need haters like you in the world to balance everything out

• Good, I do well with hatred in my heart.

• You're blaming other people for something that isn't their fault (if anything, it's yours)

The women you are planning to treat like garbage are not the women who treated you like garbage.

• I was innocent once also, and I got continually rejected by girls as an inferior male unworthy of love, affection, and sex. Did I deserve that?

• Every new person I meet deserves the benefit of the doubt according to you, not according to me. And I can hold all women accountable if I want. There is no rule stating who I can or can't hold accountable. Very simply, I don't play by your rules.

• You are free to do whatever you want, just don't be surprised when this doesn't end well and you end up even angrier and more bitter than you already are.

• You sound as though you are chanelling Elliot Roger.
    I understand your pain.
    Do not seek to hurt women. The individuals you plan to exploit have not done anything to you, so your action would be unjust.
    Just walk away and go your own way.
    MGTOW

• Yeah. You can hate whatever you want to

• Whatever floats your boat, pal.

• No, but it is childish, idiotic, unfair and extremely generalising.

• it's not right to hate a woman, but you can choose to ignore her but never purpose in your heart to hate her it's won't bring you anything good.

• um nope

• Women aren't that bad. Anyway. So you just want to masturbate for ever regularly?

• Read return of Kings to help turn you from bitch to bull.

• Yes nanook12 understands. WAR. He gets it. Is there a way to highlight two blue thumbs up?