He said to me, I'll let you know when I'm in the area? What Does that mean in guy talk? He also initiated the chat?

Background info: we haven't met in person, he contacted me over the internet on one of those dating sites. We already matched in Spring of 2016 but nothing happened. hadn't heard anything until end of February 2017. Super randoms, We matched again and he contacted me. A few back and forths with texting on the site. He's a roofer and works out of town about 2 hours but randomly said he'll contact me when he's back in the area.

I'm totally confused. I'm 26 and he's 24 like that matters I guess..

I don't want to screw this up and chase the man away, so I ended up not saying anything to his message about him contacting me. I don't know what to say. As the female I don't know what to do. Sit back and watch him find another cool lady. I guess I kinda like him.

Already having moved on from at least 4 guys this past year, I'd like to see this guy actually take an interest in me beyond a fling or one night stand. Which honestly suck. I need a male friend to boost my confidence. No more being used... hence why I didn't say anything to him in reply. If he wants me come and get me. I don't chase I get chased.

11

What Guys Said 1

• It means don't call us we'll call you

What Girls Said 1

• I think he only wants to get laid with you.