What are the hints that a girl has interest in you?

There is this girl. in my work place , we werent talking to each other at first and at some point she started like talkin to me about stuff and work , cause usually I'm the first one to reach office and she was the second , so it's kinda awkward and we just happen to talk to even out the awkwardness , now that we are regularly talkin and joking around. I don't know if it is interest or just friends. Cause I am a guy who makes funny jokes and make fun of my self to make people laugh , so she stares and me and smiles cause of my comedian self. Any opinions?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest you take a good look at her body language next time you're talking with her. It sometimes says more than words. :)

There are signs that she's interested - eye contact, feet turned towards you, her "accidentally" touching you or overall making the smallest physical contact.

However, the easiest and most honest way is to ask her out for a drink. It will save you a lot of time either if she's interested in you or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not uncommon for a girl to laugh at your jokes out of interest.. even if it isn't much to go by.. But there's not much to tell apart from that, with just this little information. :3

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• My opinion... well bud I say talk to her about more serious things and get to know her... like truly know her. Only then will the eyes open to whether or not thought art friends or lovers

• She smiles and laughs a lot and touches you

• you aren't me