Broskis, would you date a girl who considered herself a gay guy in a woman's body due to her personality, interests etc?

What Girls Said 1

• It's a stupid way to describe yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• So... basically a f-->m transgender, but one who likes guys? Or one who simply identifies a bit more towards the interests of a typical homosexual dude vs typical girly things?

Hmm, I'm going to have to say I'll have to take each case individually.
    If it is the former possibility, I'm probably going to lose attraction. Even if they are biologically there, if they are mentally identifying as dude through and through, it is going to throw me off most likely. In in the end of the day, I want to date a girl, and not a guy... mentally/physically. I haven't had to encounter this situation yet though, so it is kind of tough to fathom how'd I feel in the moment. At the moment, I'm saying no.

If it is a girl physically/mentally who feels she just identifies with some of the personality stereotypes, than that's alright with me. Granted, I can only guess my reaction to her now, but still. I don't think I'm going to be turned off because a girl doesn't like stereotypically girly things.

• So... She's a woman, who thinks she's a guy who is attracted to guys and wants to have sex with guys.

So long as she didn't want to have a sex change operation, I'd be fine with it.

Interestingly, I know a girl just like this, but she's very young so she's not in my dating group, so I don't know how it works.