How Can I Be More Attractive to Men?

I am 26, 5'6, thin with a 32C chest and a pretty big bottom, long dark brown hair, and I wear glasses. I always do my makeup fully, and wear yoga pants, and a flattering top. Men will look at me but never approach me. What can I do physically to appear more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman isn't grossly overweight and has no major facial deformities, she'll be attractive to at least 80% of the men around her age. Men are looking at you, so obviously the problem lies elsewhere.

If you look too high maintenance or promiscuous, decent men will avoid you. Too flashy and you might seem unapproachable.
    I have a theory that women who wear glasses are more approachable.

You seem to be placing an inordinate importance on physical appearance.
    As, @btbc92 mentioned, you should focus on character instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being desperate. Stop trying to be sexually appealing for guys to lust after you. You look attractive, but you don't sound attractive. I'm reading everything you wrote, and in my mind, I'm saying that you're trying too hard get guys to become sexually interested, and nothing more. You need to change the way you dress a. s. a. p and how you come off. Guys will stare but that doesn't mean they want to approach you. Especially if you give off that sense that your that desperate. They will not approach you like that or seek for you to approach. Stop focusing on appearance and more on your character and mentality.

What Guys Said 17

• Stay confident and comfortable in your skin. Bear in mind, however, there's a thin line between confidence and becoming an egomaniac, the latter of which is not attractive in the slightest.

• Don't try to much. create some sort of curiosity. maybe you look to good and guys are shy to go talk to you. be yourself and smile :)

• maybe wear something sexier than yoga pants? i mean when i see that it means there going or coming from an exercise and are to tired to do anything and dont need to bother them for a coffee or something. but thats just what i do if i see yoga pants.

• do less makeup and don´t wear yoga pants. guys will assume you´re a high maintenance chick and avoid you like the plague. dress a little more modest and down to earth.

• I would try talking to them. They may think you'll probably be in a relationship or not interested.

• Less make up, less slutty appearance generally speaking. Smile and give friendly stares, watch your body language because thats the real trick.

• get a mohawk then get an eyepatch and a wooden peg for a leg wear shoulder pads men go CRAZY for that. I have a thing for football playing pirates with mohawks

• careful what kind of man you are attracting, wearing something appealing could attract men that just want sex and not relationship

• do simple makeups which is less noticeable most boys like natural & according to your description you looks good so don't worry

• i guess u need to just show signs that u are approachable.. guys will come behind u..

• So how much do you weigh?

• Have you tried to approach MEN?

• you probably already are maybe guys there get intimidated by pretty women

• i lyk that type of girls which u are

• Yoga pants are trashy

• From your description it doesn't sound like there is much that you should change about your physical appearance. I don't think you need to "be more attractive" but there are things you can do to make guys notice you more often. I agree with @TheFlak38 that you might want to try smiling more often and making eye contact with guys that you meet. Your body language, especially your posture, can say a lot. You shouldn't slouch because that is unattractive but you don't want to strain yourself to stand up so tall that you seem like you have a stick up your butt. A casual but confident posture is sexy. Also pay attention to the way you walk. If you swivel your hips just slightly when you walk, it will drive guys crazy (in a good way) especially if you are wearing yoga pants and you have a nice butt. If you are shorter than 5'4", I strongly recommend wearing heels because that puts your face closer to the eye level of the average guy and keeps you from being "lost" in a crowd.

• Maybe you are too attractive and hence intimidating woman

• But what am i to do? I love the way I look and dress...

• Very hairy?

• @asker whatsay?

What Girls Said 5

• how do you do your makeup? and how are your facial expressions?

• skirts

• post a photo! it will help:) i can give you makeup advice if i see you.

• Get younger?

• Why didn't you post a picture?