Is it bad that I'm not confident?

I'm almost 21 and never had a girlfriend, I'm kinda shy, so I'm just wondering if it's because I'm not confident that I'm not getting a girlfriend or is it my shyness, or is it not that time yet?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• Being shy is okay, but you should work on your confidence (and yes it IS possible to be confident and shy). A friend of mine is shy, but he has self confidence, and his girlfriend had to make the first and second moves before they started dating. It worked out because she is the type of person who isn't shy and is completely okay with making the first move.

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women like confidence in their man. They don't want a man that isn't confident enough to make simple decisions, etc. and he leaves them all up to her. Shy guys usually aren't initiators and they don't want to be th one who has to start everything. Many like spontaneity and shy guys don't. You can overcome these things if you work at it. It will require you to take same risks that you won't be comfortable with. If you do this, you will find that a lot of your worries were unfounded. Good luck. If you do this, you will be much happier. It doesn't happen overnight.

What Girls Said 1

• dear, we couldn't be confident about every thing. It's enough to be moderate.
    Join the social activity (for example;dance, drawing, theatre... to your character which ones you wish) I hope you find a girlfirend

What Guys Said 5

• It's just not time for you to have a girlfriend maybe. Sometimes I feel the same way although I'm not really shy. But if something's meant for you, then it will come in due time.

• for you I have one thing if wanna be the most confident person then propose the hottest girl of your area it doesn't matter if she says yes or no

• It both.
    Shyness you can get away with but lack of confidence is a huge turn off for girls, you need to find a way to get your confidence up.

• Ya unfortunately it's very hard to be confident if you have little to no experience

• yes, this is why I am willing to sell you cocaine. you will be vibrant and out going