What are some fun date ideas that won't break the bank?

I want to take my boyfriend out this weekend since he's been working so hard, but I dont have a lot of cash. What are some good date ideas?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for a hike or a bike ride, weather permitting.

Most Helpful Girl

• Picnic at a park.
    A walk/hike/biking through the woods or a park.
    Making dinner together and then watching a movie at home.
    Give him a back rub and massage his head, if he's been working too hard he probably has tense muscles and would appreciate it.
    If you live together or are staying over at his place, let him sleep in, serve him breakfast in bed. You could make a simple breakfast, like pancakes.
    Go to a museum? The admission price is usually reasonable, or sometimes there's only a recommended donation and you just pay what you can/want

What Guys Said 8

• A walk or hiking, movie at home.

• A picnic in a park just before dusk.

• I like the picnic dinner date it's very romantic
    even if the weather is bad you can still take it
    indoors when i love a girl it makes no difference to me.

• Ice cream. My go to for being a cheap ass. Ice cream is cheap but it doesn't look like you're being cheap since it's ice cream.

• I am getting jealous of the guy 😂😂😂

• Sign up for Livingsocial and Groupon in your area. They usually have great deals for fun activities.

• Local attractions , something fun like mini golf or laser tag

• Of course there's more simple stuff like taking a walk through a local park and getting some coffee or ice cream then getting lunch or dinner later on.

• hold on, isn't it supposed to be the guy that plans everything? girls' job is just need to sit by and enjoy.

What Girls Said 10

• Best date I ever had: He packed a picnic basket with food and wine and took me to a rose garden and duck pond at dusk. It was super romantic and cost almost nothing.

• ice skating
    aquarium

• An Enjoyable Dinner at an Inexpensive Diner Here, dear, where you Both can Relax and Catch up on some nice Chat as you Chew. xx

• Picnic? Movie? Starry night gaze?

• How about a bike ride? Go off the beaten path and throw some rocks. I'm serious about the rocks. Find a quarry and throw some fuckin rocks. Awesome times.

• Paintnite? Indoor mini golf?

• picnic, star gazing, homemade dinner + movie at home

• Don't take him out. He needs to take u out

• Depending on weather, a walk in the park or picnic would be nice. Coffee works too

• 2|2