What are some fun date ideas that won't break the bank?

I want to take my boyfriend out this weekend since he's been working so hard, but I dont have a lot of cash. What are some good date ideas?

119

Most Helpful Guy

• hold on, isn't it supposed to be the guy that plans everything? girls' job is just need to sit by and enjoy.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Picnic at a park.
    A walk/hike/biking through the woods or a park.
    Making dinner together and then watching a movie at home.
    Give him a back rub and massage his head, if he's been working too hard he probably has tense muscles and would appreciate it.
    If you live together or are staying over at his place, let him sleep in, serve him breakfast in bed. You could make a simple breakfast, like pancakes.
    Go to a museum? The admission price is usually reasonable, or sometimes there's only a recommended donation and you just pay what you can/want

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE