Did I ruin my chance with this guy cause we met on Tinder?

I am a fun, bubbly, warm, funny, kind/caring, and positive young woman. I know it sounds silly to say, but I made a Tinder earlier in the year thinking that people used it to find relationships and stupidly, I found out most used it for hookups.

Thinking it was a app for dating, I went on a date with a guy. He had many great qualities, we had fun spending time together and I went home confident that would hear from him again. We went out on a 2nd and 3rd date, and on the 3rd date we had sex.
Now, I of course regret sleeping with him a little too soon and know I could have waited a bit more. Long story short, he doesn't want to pursue me/be with me.
Do you think a man automatically assumes a woman is not girlfriend-material just because he meets her on Tinder? Does he assume that she is a "slut" or see her badly for it?
Do you think that the stigma he may have put on me prevented him from really getting to know me and appreciate my qualities?
I can't help but to blame myself for not having known better and feel I messed it up with a great guy. He probably thinks I'm a bimbo, even though I showed valuable qualities about me regardless.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• he was only there for sex. it wasn't your fault

Most Helpful Girl

• your not valuable as a person if you have sex after three dates. He didn't reject you because you met on tinder - he rejected you because you had sex with him after only 3 days.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he is not the kind of guy who wants a serious relationship. Ever tho about this possibility?

• Can't say actually what a person assumes... It depends how your meeting went... I think you people got all too fast so that must have made him think you want him and we guys don't accept a great relationship to start so easily so...

• No you didn't do anything wrong.

People who are hookup only don't go on dates period.

Third date sex is quick-relationship track sex. It's not too soon.

Either he was never interested in more or it was at the point where he was going to get serious or not and opted not.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!