How do I ask him if we're together?

Okay the question sounds pretty odd I know but I kind of liked this guy and we made out when we were drunk at a party last Monday and I know he likes me too. But I don't know what we are. I mean I was at his house 2 days ago and we made out and I'm at his house again tomorrow and we'll probably make out again but how can I ask him if he wants to be in a relationship with me or not? By the way, I've known him for a few months already, it's not like I just met him. If you understand what I'm trying to say I would be really grateful if you could help me out.

11

What Guys Said 1

• So did he even took you out on dates before? I mean like real date.

• I know it sounds weird but that's not really a thing where I'm from. At least not at our age, I mean I'm only 16.

• ooh okay so you can't go on dates but you can make out right? any way. how usually you know that it's a real relationship where you live?

What Girls Said 1

• Having a bit of the same situation sort of. Ask him what he's looking for and if he'd want to start seeing you in time?

• Thank you! I'm just kind of nervous because this would be my first actual relationship with someone and I don't want to mess things up :)

• I definitely will thank you. Good luck by the way 😊

• Appreciated (: