If a girl rejects me but sayts your veryi sweet?

so l like this girl so I asked her if she liked me she said no but you are very sweet and this girl stares at me sometimes romanticly

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she is flattered by you but doesn't like you enough to enter into a relationship with you

• so she likes me a bit

• you guys are wrong she likes you but there is something that blocks her to be in a relationship with you so wait or you could find someone else who would want to date you that's the truth people get si confused if she says your sweet she likes you if she said that's so sweet of you you are more friendzone than ever hope this helps

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• It doesn't mean she is interested in you. It means she was flattered by the fact that you're into her.

• is that okay

• Stop being pardon jerk on each other

• Okay so Keep3 or known as Romantico Emily mat like you but will become mine soon hahahahahhahahahahhajaja

• I think she is attracted to you but not totally so that she can be up for something with you. Does she know you? Like the inside of you? 😂🤞🏻

• It means what it says.

• so she likes me a bit but almost on a friend zone right

• thanks Mike your the best

• Yeah but people get confused on this type of questions well I know that she used excitement in saying your very sweet so she kind of likes you even though you don't know her

• Some girls play hard to get.. they want you to keep asking, coz it makes their ego big coz you really want to go out with them.

Some girls like the "glory" of being asked out by lots of guys, but they have a Mr. Right they are pinning away for, who sadly will never notice her.

If you like her that much, don't give up. Dont be creepy or stalk her, but be her friend, no matter what.

I see you are 13yo.. how old is she? I bet she probly needs help with her homework, and that is one of the best ways to get the girl you want.

• she likes you but doesn't want to have relationships at this point or she likes you a bit

• it says you need xper points

• she may like you a bit romantico but she will become mine you can help romantico wingattebaby16 but this girl will become mine hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahha

• Well , I have done this... There is this guy who likes me but I am not attracted to him at all. He is sweet , a gentleman and he is just perfect somehow but I am just not attracted to him. Sometimes I stare at him because I am thinking things through like he is kind , sweet , a gentleman , a listener , almost everything I want but the attraction is just not there. I see him a friend and nothing more

• so she kind of likes mr

• okay... so I like his friend and sometimes I wonder why I don't like him instead because he is nicer than his friend

• She's lying. she likes you but is scared to say it. become her friend first then see how it goes from there. she will slowly fall in love with you. That's the best type of love

• No I want the girl keep 3 or known as Romantico she will become mine

• I'm sorry, but it doesn't sound like she's into you like that. There is a possibility that she could be having second thoughts, but you shouldn't get your hopes up too high. That is typically how girls let guys down easy, I've actually used that line myself. (okay I was like 11 when I did and the guy that was into me was 14 and I was scared but still). You should try asking her about the staring, see if she really is looking at you romantically.

• maybe she is getting feelings for you. you should try to talk to her a little more

• 1) You may think she is staring at you romantically, but she is not.
    2) She could just be a natural flirt.
    3) She could be trying to lead you on.

Regardless, you should leave her alone and find someone else.

• I think she likes you and finds you attractive but doesn't want to be in a relationship with you or maybe try talking to her a bit more

• she probably has her eye on someone else but low-key likes you. or she could just be flattered by the idea that you like her

• she is flattered

• Maybe she didn't want to let u down in a mean way so she said ur sweet she didn't wanna sound harsh.

• nah it's for something you said that got her to low key kind of likes you

• She probably has her eyes on someone else but low key kind of likes you

• she is just flattered

• yes but she likes you a bit or she likes you but doesn't want to have relationships at this point

• maybe she isn't sure about it, try talking to her and just be really friendly.

• She obviously likes you in a friendly way but if you two still want to be friends, work towards that and you might just end up being with her! She might develop feelings for you in the long run, she may not but be glad she still is interested and fond of you liking her.

• she either likes you but doesn't want to have relationships at this point or she likes you a little bit almost friend zone but you got rescued

• She may not actually be staring romantically. She may be a flirt or be staring sexually.

• what does that mean

• She might not like you romantically. She just might like to flirt. Or she would rather have a sexual relationship over a romantic one.

• Well she was very happy I'm sure that you told her that. But maybe she's not totally sure how she feels and doesn't want to lead you on and that way she doesn't screw anything up to bad. I'm in a situation where a guy really likes me but I'm just not sure how I feel about him. So maybe she was being polite

• so it could be a 50 50

• so she likes you a little bit

• so you kind of like him

What Guys Said 20

• A girl saying you're very sweet is her nice way of telling you she's not interested.

• can she like me a bit well she looks at me and plays with her hair to get attention

• the 3 of you are wrong she likes you but is young to be into a relationship

• well you guys are wrong she likes you but her parents might not let her date or relationship at this time

• i have to agree with the guys and girls above. i dont think she's into you. probably flattered but thats the extent of it. sorry bud

• so she likes me a bit but not enough for a relationship

• Ah. This sounds like the possibility of a game to me. Like she's toying you around. But, its also possible she could be changing her mind, but being very slow about it. I would bring it up to her what you noticed about her staring and so forth, and ask her if she's starting to like you. I know its direct to her, but any change of heart she got for you, shouldn't be reversed just because you asked her if she's starting to have feelings. And if she says no, but still staring you sometimes after that, then she's probably playing games.

• It means she was flattered by the fact that you're into her.
    But she is not interested.
    Here's the deal. Befriend her, wait a few months and try again; that has worked for me in the past.

• well she sl most never tslks

• haahhahahahhahahahahhahahhhahahahhhhhahaahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

• try harder man because the girl you like will become mine hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhajahahajahahajjahajahhahahahahahahahahahahhahajajjahajjajahhahahajhahajajahhahahajjajahahahjajahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahajahhahahahahhahhhahahahbanahhaahahahahahhahahahahhahanaanannannanananananhahhahahahahhahah

• she might not be interested FOR NOW, but it you really like her i would say you do as much as you can to make her want to fall for you

• This is tricky. There's 2 options. 1st is that she sees you as a friend, which is not bad at all. Keep being her friend and she may introduce you to other girls in the future. Also having a friend is better than nothing. 2nd is that she sees you as possible boyfriend material but is making you try harder. In my opinion playing any type of mind game isn't the way to a good relationship.

• it's in your head sir. if she said no it means no and you should move on before you waste too much time trying to get her to fall for you. if you keep your eyes and mind open you'll find someone just like her or better

• Boy that's so untrue and little rude look she low key kind of likes

• You're only 13, so you deserve a pass on this one. But having been through that multiple times, the BEST thing you can do is act like it doesn't bother you, be neutral to her, and move on to another girl. Nothing good comes from continuing to flirt with her or show interest.

Best case: she realizes what she missed and comes back to you
    Even better case: You get over her and find someone who likes you back

• Like what most people are saying, she's really not interested in you romantically. She might be your friend or be friendly to you because you're a nice guy, but not your girlfriend.

• Yeah but the girls say yes

• I was told by a girl in HS I was: a sweet guy, perfect boyfriend material, a gentleman, easy to talk to, she really liked me. I said to her, "yeah I would date someone like you. You're a nice person, etc " and she immediately said she'd never date me. Likewise I had friendzoned her for various other reasons. Sounds to me like you are a friend in her eyes, not a boyfriend.

• easy target that's where I get girls

• She just thinks your nice and all, but really doesn't like you to be your girlfriend. Move on to the next chick. Trust me, they are millions of beautiful and cool women out there.

• Yeah true she low key likes you but it's better to move on find a girl that likes you totally not low key kind of likes you

• hahahahahahaha romantico

• How old is she lol

• she is 13

• She probably isn't ready for a relationship. However a lot of girls will still assume since you already asked her. She's probably thinking to herself i can't believe i got asked out. Don't think too much about it and move on. If she does like you, she will pursue because she knows already that you like her so its a safe play

• Yeah but she low key kind of likes you

• Sounds to me like she doesn't see you as romantically as you think. She stairs at you romantically? How? And how do you know? It just sounds to me she didn't find you attractive enough.

• Not trying to be mean my dude but some times there not intreated in you and you might see it as staring romantically but she might just be looking at you

• so Their could be interest

• No sorry dude sometimes it's better if a girls just your friends because she could introduce you to lady friends that might get the hots for you

• I can't tell because I've had the same thing happen to me. just be glad you didn't get cursed out for no reason, that happened to me too

• She's not interested, if she was she would of said yes

• not all ways like in this one it is she likes you but doesn't want to have relationships at this point or she low key kind of likes you

• but the girl is lying

• actually we both are right it sounds rejecting but she low key kind of likes you

• Sorry bud, but this one's not interested in you romantically. Her calling you sweet was because she found the idea of you liking her nice, but unfortunately she doesn't feel the same way. Spend your time and energy on someone who likes you as much as you like her. Best of luck, pal.

• she low key kind of likes you or she likes you but doesn't want to have relationships at this point

• your half right to all doors

• She probably thinks you're handsome but doesn't want a relationship at the moment.

• Same thing I told this girl I liked her a couple weeks ago she said she has a. Boyfriend but she said I made her day lol she did stare at me and said I was cute than later I found out she has a boyfriend girls are so confusing lol

• If she rejected you then she's probably not into you. I suggest you move on.

• No you think she is old to have relationships keep3 is only 13 and the girl he likes is 13 she likes him but her parents don't let her have relationships at this point

• Stop being delusional. She doesn't stare at you romantically, you just trying to see what you want to see and she doesn't like you.

• No she stared at me before until her friend stared suspicion something

• but she still stares at me when friend isn't looking so what does this mean