Is this a good idea? A good thought?

So I've know a girl for a Long while now, we are both the same age, similar similarities and we have our differences which is okay / normal.
i only know her through the internet, through twitter, she is a good female friend😊
So my thought was that somewhere next month when we both have the time we both could go out for dinner somewhere.
The problem is she lives in West Yorkshire in England and i live in London.
I know if I was to travel there, stay for a night and pay for the dinner, everything would go £200 ?
The train travel, from London to Calderdale? Is about £80 ?

The hotel for me to stay over for the night then go the next day.
The dinner for both me and her.

To finally meet her in person and perhaps there could be a a general interest in both people to want to go into a relationship.

I'm a crazy boy so i don't know if it can happen but this all came to my mind yesterday.

I generally would like to meet her 😊

I was thinking of meeting up at a restaurant and have dinner.

Girls, if I guy did this would you think he was crazy to travel and pay for all that just for you?

Guys, would you do that if she was worth the effort and everything? 😊

Don't Americans meet up even if they are 6 hours away?🤷‍♂️😊😂

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't like that and I'd certainly feel like he was expecting me to put out or something. Therefore, I'd either refuse to see them or I'd insist to pay my shit. That's just me though, I am pretty sure other people might view it in a different way.

What Guys Said 1

• She's totally worth the effort