Ladies, would you go out on a date with a guy if you had to pick him up and take him home?

So my situation is I still don't have my license (I know how lame and sad) because I prefer to walk or if it too far I just take the bus. Well I love going out on dates even if it just casual, but in the past I've always met who I'm going out on the date with at the location we are going and then later on tell them my situation. Well I always assumed that ladies prefer to be picked up or just meet up at the location, but I was wondering how do they feel about picking up the guy? would you pick a guy up for a date? does it matter what kind of date it is? any thoughts or input would be nice and appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it matters on how you met her- because if its on tinder or POF or whatever i dont think she's going to be to keen to pick up a random stranger at their house. If you've met, like at school or work, and she has a confident sense of who you are, then I dont see why it would matter to much if she had to pick you up, as long as you showed some gratitude for her doing it. Also, just in my experience, it gets a little old having to be the one to drive, especially if you're over 21, because that means you dont reallt get a turn to have a margarita or two at dinner - she's always the one stuck being DD. Personally, thats my biggest pet peeve about having to drive men who dont drive.

What Girls Said 9

• if they care about you not having a car they might just be shallow. My longest relationship of 4.5 years started with us meeting on the city bus so im not against having to pick a guy up or meeting up somwhere if we both take the bus. If she's interested in you then picking you up won't bother her.

• I'm sitting in the same boat as you, but I don't think I'd mind picking him up & driving him home. Why should I? Means I can spend more time with him. :)
    I'd actually prefer if it was 50/50 than being picked up all the time.

• How should I go about asking her if she wouldn't mind picking me up?

• Maybe ask first which route she plans to take & if it's not totally out of her way to pick her up just ask?
      That's what I've usually done in the past. Or I figured out myself if they had to take a huge detour or not before asking.

• Yeah no but if we both meet somewhere then go separate ways home then yeah

• for 1st date i think its better if the guy picks the girl not the other way around.. if u guys already comfortable then its ok

• I wouldn't mind at all. Just like someone else had mentioned, it means I get to spend more time with that person 😊

• Well not my fav but i guess ok

• Sure, no biggie

• never ever i expect guys care me well

• I've walked everyone of my boyfriends home after we hungout. that was always my style.. walked 'em to their doorstep to kiss them goodbye... granted we always lived close but I don't see anything wrong with picking the guy up and driving him home.