Do you fart in front of your partner? How long till you are comfortable doing that?

How long till you are comfortable doing that?
My boyfriend started farting after 3 months into the relationship.. does this mean he got too comfortable and doesn't need to impress me anymore or? is it a sign of love? lol

• Yes i fart infront of my partner even less than 3 months in relationship
    29%(2)31%(4)Vote33%(2)
  • Yes i fart infront of my partner after 3 months in relationship
    0%(0)8%(1)Vote17%(1)
  • No i never farted yet
    43%(3)31%(4)Vote17%(1)
  • No i will be shy to ever fart infront of my partner
    28%(2)30%(4)Vote33%(2)

Most Helpful Girl

• My dude purposely put his phone to his butt when he felt a fart coming while we were talking on the phone. I was about to return the favour but then I backed out because I was worried my fart would outdo his. We find it hilarious. Defo a sign of love.

• Lol omg same like when im on the phone with my boyfriend, he would be like "shit i need to fart" and he does it. Lol its funny but I don't know i get annoyed abit 😂 i haven't farted infront of him yet lol and he goes "i reckon girls farts are worse" 😂

• Haha why do you get annoyed? I think it's awesome you found someone comfortable enough around you to be able to fart. Girl farts are 100% worse. I'm ashamed of what comes out of my butt sometimes.

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• It's fine for guys but women should never do that in front of anyone. Especially their partner. It's very unladylike and a turn off.

• BS everyone does, it's cute when a girl does well at. least the first few times. then it's stinks

• Because farting is a manly thing to do

• It's a freaken body function Ms. CD

• I'm single but I think it will take a while before me and my future girlfriend feel comfortable with that.

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah lmfao
    And he farted first, I don't know how soon it was into our relationship.
    But when I have to, it usually goes like this: "lmao i have to fart" and he will go "lmfao do it". It's honestly so funny.
    He grew up in a household of men and was one of those people who believed girls didn't do anything disgusting. It's so funny to him. But I DO give him notice if I have to hahahah.

• Lol its funny but I don't know i get annoyed abit 😂 i haven't farted infront of my boyfriend yet lol and he goes "i reckon girls farts are worse" 😂

• I don't have one but I won't