Should I tell her?

Her boyfriend has been sending me nudes and texts that he wants to meet (I didn't know until now, that they're together)

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, women to women let her know

What Guys Said 6

• I think you should tell him your gonna tell if he doesn't stop. Let him stop and then send it anyway. I know I would want to know if I was the other person.

• Yes! If you were in her situation wouldn't you want to know?

• Tell him to stop and if he doesn't then you should tell her

• Yep. she'll be pissed and blame you if you don't.

• Give him one serious warning, if he doesn't stop then tell her.
    If she is a very close friend of yours then tell her right away !!

• Yes. Tell her so she can dump that cheater.

What Girls Said 4

• Is she your friend? Because if so then yes you need to tell her. If she isn't... me personally. I don't think you should tell her if she isn't. Mostly because for 1. She'd probably think you were lying, wanted him, just trying to get rid of her, etc and it'd cause drama. I'm not saying every girl is this way but I'm just not really into telling a stranger about her boyfriend. I'd just cut contact

• Tell him if he doesn't stop you'll tell his girlfriend. Then tell her anyway.

• Tell her. She needs to know what/who she is dealing with. It's better to find out before it's too late. If he doesn't have an involvement or if he loses touch with you it's going to be with someone else. if I had a boyfriend, I'd want to know.

• I would tell her just because if you tell him to stop she might never know that her boyfriend is a piece of shit