What do I do when his taking me for granted?

There is this guy who I've been seeing occassionally and we text non stop even during work hours. He adores me but I have a feeling his taking me for granted. Usually Im always up at night texting him because his upset and thats when we talk most. I feel like I compliment him more than I should because he has depression and now he rarely gets back to me. Sometimes he will ignore different things I have to say as well.

What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him you're tired of him taking you for granted. If he keeps it up, then walk away. People like him tend to abuse nice people. Trust me I know.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, don't bother with the guy. Why? People like that suck you dry, and you can't change them. Don't be emotionally invested in him, because depression is a very fucked up thing, and please just care about yourself first, not him.

• Thank you, I seriously needed to hear this. He just all of a sudden stopped doing cute things, started to feel emotionally drained and now sound like a broken record when I talk to him because its always about his problems.

• Show him that you can do better

What Girls Said 1

• Just step back, play cool.