Girls, what makes a guy "extremely attractive"?

So I often hear girls when they speak, they would tell that they met a guy who was very or extremely attractive. When I hear this phrase, I cannot imagine (as a heterosexual guy) what it means.

So can you girls please tell me what makes a guy "extremely attractive"? Let's pretend you look on Tinder, so you don't know the guy and you have never heard his voice, etc. How would you differentiate between an attractive, a normal and an "ugly" guy? How does he have to look? Please try to explain it as precise as possible.

Would you say that it is possible for an average guy to turn himself into a hot/sexy guy?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• When I met my now boyfriend I thought he was extremely attractive purely just because we had fantastic chemistry from the very beginning. I couldn't explain why I found him so attractive other than the chemistry that was there.

• It was because he was skinny.

• You only found him attractive because he was skinny. I wouldn't be surprised if you dumped him the moment he gained weight.

• There's more to a person than their weight. If you dump someone purely for that reason, then you didn't deserve them in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• Low body fat and decent muscle tone is the best way and every average guy can achieve that. Body fat affects the way your face is defined, women find chiselled faces very attractive.

After that it's your clothes, and grooming (hair/beard) then after that it's your expression, broody or smiling.

What Girls Said 2

• Kind eyes. Sweet smile.

• It's ageless too. I was at a starbucks last night and the cashier was about 17. He had such kind eyes. Another 8 years or so and he'll be drowning in the ladies.

• It's even hard to explain for us girls, but it just looks "right". Maybe the symmetric face, right haircut (or beard if that suits them) and their body is muscular (not too much) makes us think some guys are extremely attractive.

Personally I don't really care about looks if I fell for his personality.

What Guys Said 1

• Well im not gay, but maybe nice haircut, symetric face, masculine body, good looking facial hair.