Girls, would you be turned off a guy if his dog is ugly (tinder)?

My dog isn't photogenic at all, he's really handsome in person but as soon as a camera comes out he just puts on the most dopey expressions. I love him to bits, but I'm just wondering if you girls would be turned off by a guy if his dog looked a little dorky? I know it's a stupid question and I feel bad talking crap about him behind his back like that, lol, but I don't want to lower the amount of matches I get.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• One of my good friends needs to constantly remind herself that she can just date a man for his dog. Any dog would have her interest. Her favorites are wall eyed Bostons, talk about ugly! Lol.

Any women who judges you poorly because of your dog definitely doesn't deserve to meet your or your pup.

I have a creepy vampire cat myself (all my friends say she is possessed or evil).

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya dude, girls would love to date your dog. Is everything allright with you?

• He's part of the package, it's a 2 for 1 deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Try using one of them snap chat dog filter all the bitches are doing it!

• I don't think so dogs are so adorable regardless unless ofcos she's not a dog person

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!