Why do ugly people think there are no leagues?

Why do they think there is no one out of their league?

• Because they lie.
  • Because they are stupid.
  • Because there are no leagues (I am ugly).
    Vote C
  • Because there are no leagues (I am not ugly) (LOL at people who chose this!)
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:

109

Most Helpful Girl

• There are tiers in all aspects of life. Not sure why people refuse to accept that this exists in relationships too.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Leagues do exist, but I wish they weren't based on looks. Like an amazing, ugly person is somehow beneath a hot douchebag because of something he can't help? I don't think so!

• But he is.

• No matter how attractive we are in our youth, we all end up old and ugly. Looks fade, so we should stop measuring people's worth based on their physical attractiveness. I have fallen in love with men I wasn't attracted to at first, and I would hands down date the amazing ugly person over the douchebag

• He who dares, wins. Ugly people manage to pull beautiful people all the time. Its all about confidence and personality. Frankly I didn't agree with enough of these options to take part in the poll.

• because they're stupid

• Denial

• They are stupid

• There's this thing called confidence. Having that can get you to A LOT of places.

• D. If the leagues you speak of are referring to looks, there's far more to leagues than looks.

• i see many ugly guys with hot girlfriends surprising what a fat wallet can do so there are no leagues

• I think I'm reasonably attractive and I don't believe in leagues

What Guys Said 8

• Laugh all you like!! The league tables are not for beauty, but for personality. I know of a few not so good looking guys, that I was at school with, now have amazing gf's because of their personality.

From the tone of your question, I'd say you are bottom of the league.

• LOL, some beta virgin guy tells me I am at the bottom of the league.

If the league tables are not for beauty, but for personality, why are you a virgin still?

• You are wrong, life is not as long as you think. I agree with you that "success in life is not just about sexual conquests", but you need them too.

• And still looks is number one priority when it comes to girls. They can date you because you are rich, high status, but they are not likely to love you for that.

• Stupid, fat and ugly is no way to go through life, or so my mother keeps tellings

• Because they lie.

• Probably because you like to make nasty topics and hide your identity because in real life you are a total nerd who lives with his parents?

• I think ugly people are usually the most aware of the fact that there are leagues.

• I've never heard this. It is quite the opposite in fact. Ugly people often say someone is out of their league and attractive people are generally the ones with the ego.

• Because they don't want society to put them down.

• Why are you fixated with this issue?

If after a glance at your comment history somebody doesn't think you have a problem, they're careless people.

Your psychology is more interesting than ugly people's, believe me.