Why do ugly people think there are no leagues?

Why do they think there is no one out of their league?
  • Because they lie.
  • Because they are stupid.
  • Because there are no leagues (I am ugly).
    Vote C
  • Because there are no leagues (I am not ugly) (LOL at people who chose this!)
    Vote D

109

Most Helpful Girl

• Leagues do exist, but I wish they weren't based on looks. Like an amazing, ugly person is somehow beneath a hot douchebag because of something he can't help? I don't think so!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But he is.

• No matter how attractive we are in our youth, we all end up old and ugly. Looks fade, so we should stop measuring people's worth based on their physical attractiveness. I have fallen in love with men I wasn't attracted to at first, and I would hands down date the amazing ugly person over the douchebag

Most Helpful Guy