Why do women hate men with a disability?

Women have attacked me because of my disability. It's not my fault that I was born with a disability.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• that's pretty vague... I've never hated someone because of a disability. I would probably be less inclined to date someone due to having one but I can't see myself attacking someone for it...

• Sounds like you make all women look bad if you refuse to date a guy with a disability. Maybe your man should leave you if you become disabled someday?

• Not looking for a pity party. I just want to know the truth to why I have been attacked for my disability when I did nothing wrong to them. Now if I made personal attacks to them, then yes, I would deserve to have insults thrown back at me. However, I have been attacked both emotional and physically because of my disability in an unprovoked manner. Do you know what it's like to be the victim of a hate crime?

• Yes I do. I'm gay. The simple answer as to why they attacked you whether verbally or physically is because they are bitches. Simple.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, men attack their disabled peers more than women do.

Maybe you mean "women you have tried to flirt with"?

What Girls Said 1

• Oh, you are 52 years old, aren't you, and your username is Patriots?

What Guys Said 1

• That's really fucking rude. Shame on them.

• Thanks as you get it.