Sex, sex, and sex?

The dude I'm dating and I almost had sex for the first time last night. Like.. didn't even take all our clothes off- we really just wanted it but someone knocked on my door.
So we planned to meet tonight and he wants me to sleep over. I expressed my concern with not being comfortable with getting attached after sex, and he said he wanted to. He really wants a serious relationship but I suck with emotions. I'm definitely willing to try but I don't want this to ruin our friendship if it doesn't work out. So should we have sex or should I friend zone the fuck out of him?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Use your judgement, you know him well enough. We don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's just saying he wants a relationship because the opportunity of sex is right in front of him and he's willing to say/do anything to get that. Friend zone the fuck out of him girl

What Guys Said 3

• do not have sex now.
    maybe he just want relationship for sex.
    check his patients.
    and if being so patient less. then you know what you have to do.

• He's the one that wanted to wait a few months first πŸ˜… He definitely wants a relationship

• this the problem with you guys.
      even one life is less to understand a person. i am not saying you need one life. but why he always want sex.
      Sex in body is natural process.
      Sex in mind is sickness.
      maybe relationship will be over after you slept with her. maybe he will be with you for more 3 4 months. i am not saying having sex is bad. it's your individual choice. you can do what you want.
      if you want a short term relationship then go for sex today. if you want long term then wait a little. and if you want life time then understand each better everyday.
      now a days relationship is just for sex and for months. really sorry. you do what you want. it's really your personal choice.
      best of luck.

• I'd say get to know him if you really want the relationship. You're not good with emotions. So what? You want to be single forever? If you really rather be platonic with someone than have sex with them, then that's your choice. In the end, you know which decision you want more.

• I've known him for almost three yearsπŸ˜… we've just been dating for a few months.
      I don't want to be single forever but we're both young. I don't want to start a serious relationship before I live a little. But I want him πŸ˜‚

• Tell him that. It's okay to wait but if you friendzone him, you'd throw that chance out of the window

• Enjoy a good fuck. Deal with the rest afterwards, not before.

What Girls Said 3

• you should understand your compatibility with him before having sex. once you let him do you it is going to be a choice of relationship or strangers. no chance of just being friends again

• Both of your intentions are different. So logically, back out immediately.

• friends? you don't have sex with friends, weirdo.