My Boyfriend was sitting in the car with another girl, should I be worried?

Long story short, we have been dating nearly 7 months, and he has never given me a reason to distrust him. He is a butcher in a grocery store, and I shop there. So yesterday when I got off work, I had some shopping to do! I thought he was off for the day - not the case, he was walking out as I was pulling up. I thought he was by himself, but that was not the case. He was with another co-worker and both of them sat down in his car. I didn't get out of the car, because I did not want to be a distraction to him or the situation. So I just left, I was not sure if he had seen me, but later on I had disclosed to him what I had seen and apologized for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I didn't want to come off as accusatory, he later explained that she was a friend that needed advice about her relationship and also pointed out that I have probably talk to a few guys in my day. I have mixed feelings about his response, like I said, he has never given me a reason, he's always been brutally honest with me, as I have with him. How would you feel and how would you respond? Did I do the right thing by confronting him? By being honest that I was in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

12

What Guys Said 2

• sounds legit. it's ok to be suspicious as long as you ask him about it (:

• be careful in this case

What Girls Said 1

• always talk about it. it's never wrong to confront but apologize if you're wrong and expect one of you're right.