Online dating or old fashioned?

Do you prefer modern fashioned dating where you most likely gonna ask a girl out online then meet, or the old fashioned way to do it face to face?

Most Helpful Girl

• Old fashioned all the way. I much prefer dating people I already know in real life before there's any romantic intent involved.
    Besides, flirting with someone in some public place gives me quite a rush. Online dating feels too artificial for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say both. However I tend to have more luck through mutual friends or going to singles events / Meetups etc.

What Girls Said 5

• Personally I'd never join a dating site. I prefer to get to know a guy in person before I consider dating him. I met my SO at the gym lol

A lot of people online are insincere. You can never know for sure how trustworthy they are until you meet up, but I'd never meet up with a guy I met online , so we'd never get to the dating stage. So It would be futile for me to join a dating site

I can understand why some people do join dating sites, because it's not always easy for some people to meet a potential boy/ girlfriend in real life , due to their circumstances

• Old fashioned is preferable for me but no guys seem to have the courage to talk to me so I may have to resort to online

• Face to face

• A mix of both. If I'm single I am open to all forms of dating.

• Old fashioned

What Guys Said 2

• Online Dating is the easiest way to meet people. ... problem is people have no idea how to do it so they just HATE on it. If I were you I would do both. Gives you a much better chance at what you are looking for.

• old fashioned of course