I'm starting to like a 16 year old girl I met at a party (long story made short) and I'm 21?

Okay so we basically met at a college party. She looks way older than 16 and I assumed she was my age and we basically had sex because we got along great. I found out she was under aged so she forced me to take her out on a date or else she would tell on me yesterday night.

I picked her up in my car and from the get go, we started laughing and having a freaking awesome time. She is really hot too. We basically went to a grill restraunt and we were able to keep ourselves entertained the whole time. I've never had a date like her before and I've dated lots of women from my college. Everyone at the restraunt would gaze over at us because of how loud we were laughing together. I got to admit, having chemistry like that with someone is the best feeling ever.

Anyway, the problem is that she is 16 years old but I really like her. She forced me to go on the date by the way. She promised me she wouldn't tell on me as long as we played by her rules. She really likes me a lot too. She keeps messaging me and replying to my snapchat stories. Anyway, I've never met a girl like her before and I really like her.

What should I do?

• Let her go
    74%(17)59%(24)Vote39%(7)
  • Keep her
    26%(6)41%(17)Vote61%(11)

Most Helpful Girl

• you should continue seeing her, I mean, you already had sex with her what else could you do, and if you really like her see where it goes I mean your only 5 years older than her that's not that much

Most Helpful Guy

• You are screwed. But there is still hope.

You met her at a college party right? Was there beer and alcohol? If yes then she was technically there illegally and you had assumed she was at 21+. Later on, you found out about it and she blackmailed you into a relationship. So she could have planned the whole thing in advance.

What you need to do is to keep your distance and seek help from a lawyer. This is serious business. Don't screw around. You are in over your head. She could ask you to have sex again and when you do then you are guaranteed to go to jail.

You won't be able to find any work after that. You won't be able to stay at anywhere else except maybe the airfields because of some laws. It would get so bad that one guy even said 'he should have gone with murder' because at least he could get a place to live.

• I like his advice. He might have a good point about the first time that you met. Talk to a lawyer

• I understand, other than her age everything is great. I feel for you because you didn't go looking for this and your pickle is now in a pickle

• I know it sucks and it sounds bad but the situation is going fubar fast if you don't act.

Try to remember as much detail about your 1st meet as possible and write them down. Has she been drinking? Did you drink anything? Whose party was it? Where did you have sex? Was she a virgin? When did she started to blackmail you into a relationship? What else did she ask for?

Take a step back and look at the whole thing. She practically manipulated you into this. She was there at the party, looking for a guy like you to string along. Maybe it wasn't like that but you never know and when you do it would be too late to save yourself.

There are 2 important things that your lawyer can pound on: #1 you didn't know her age and you didn't except anyone that young to be there. #2 She did it intentionally to blackmail you and she continues to do so.

You can find a non profit lawyer who specializes in abusive relationship as yours is showing signs of it.

What Girls Said 11

• Don't be stupid , stop seeing her or you'll be bubba's bitch.

• She's too young for you.

• sure she's sweet but the whole "play by my rules" thing is sitting on an abusive relationship. get out while you still can

• *jail bait*

• keep going.. you like her.. she seems to like you.. wait for sex tho..

• no problem in taiwan as sixteen is age of consent (twelve in phillipines)

• sounds like a good match to me

• Have fun with her

• Find someone of you own age

• was she a good fuck?

• Just thinking about it is turning me on.

• ya, so have you decided what your going to do?

• We are just talking for now. She's giving me hints that she wants more though.

• Dude do you like getting penis in your butt? If yes, go right ahead and date her because you're going to end up in jail.

• She said she wouldn't tell anyone.

• She did force me to go on the date or else she would tell on me

• you should date her, and if it doesn't work out then make sure she breaks up with you, so she can't go to the police!

What Guys Said 18

• Do you want to risk registering as a sex offender the rest of your life? I would wait the few years if you like each other a lot. You can date her but sexual contact is illegal and big risk.

• I meant just dating her is a big risk. Even if you didn't have sexual contact and she got upset and lied, there's a risk.

• Yeah she most likely would. She is really gorgeous. She has blue eyes and has a developed body already. She is also really mature for her age.

• I believe you. Many girls bodies completely develop by that age. She's physically an adult. Girls tend to be more mature too of course. She will mature a lot more though. I would just try to stay friends for awhile and if you're in a position to date in a few year you'll have a great time.

• If the age of consent is 16 where you live then I guess it's okay to date her but I wouldn't risk it if she's under the age of consent

• What is the age of consent there?

You have already violated the law by having sex with her. What will the punishment be if you continue? Will it be worse? Can she be arrested for blackmailing you?

• 18 is the age of consent

• shit, That sucks because physically you too are about the same in terms of sexual maturity. I would never advise anyone to knowingly have underage sex but you two have already past that point. Ask a lawyer if it can get any worse if you keep seeing each other. it might not be any worse than it already is.

• I get that 5 years isn't that bad but either way its illegal it's definitely not worth getting caught and being registered as a sex offender. that shit will fuck up your life for sure and if you have sex again you will have statutory rape on your record. if you said no to the date and she snitched she has no prof so you would have been fine. Also if you continue to date and her parents or relatives find out they can put you in jail is it really worth the risk?
    other than that she black mailed you! if she done that now imagine what she would do to you in the future to get her way. it would be an abusive relationship get out now while you still can and you'll be ok. like I said she has no prof all you have to do is block and delete all contact with her. then you can move on with your life and date legal aged girls.

• Well it would be illegal to do anything with her so you might as well leave now.

• Age of consent in most states of the US is at least 16 so you're good but it seems like she's just using you to get what she wants. I'd try to get a recording of her admitting to threatening to tell on you cuz there's no way this could turn into something long term.

• Keep her. 16 is age of consent where I live.

• Bro you are fucked I'd try to cut it off before you go to jail bro I don't fuck with anyone under 18

• if u don't want girl like her please introduce me to her!!!

• Drop it, go far away. Unhealthy. Despite your fake chemistry.

• thes only 5 years younger

• She's a don and you're the sub. How does it feel?

• Leave her

• You shouldn't even be asking.
    Keep her.

• Keep fucking her

• Nothing wrong with that I married my wife last year as soon as she turned16

• Listen mate it sounds like she's blackmailing you into this relationship and by the sounds of it she's benefiting from it and not you

• age is just a number , although being this was a college party hook up I'm not sure it has much long term potential

• It was more than just that. We had chemistry and the party too. She let me take her virginity away.

• do you like have a thing for virgins or something, cause some guys are into popping cherries

• It was only my 2nd time popping a girls cherry and I really don't think anything of it.