Would you marry a girl who doesn't suck your dick?

• yes
    50%(8)49%(26)Vote49%(18)
  • no
    50%(8)51%(27)Vote51%(19)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Girl

• I never knew blowjobs were key to a happy marriage. We have evolved so much.

• Took the words right out of my mouth...

• @Tdieseler glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks so!

• Never really got the obsession with it... i mean.. i got the meaning behind it but it never really did anything for me physically.
      but as a criteria for something as big as marriage? must like it a lot lol

Most Helpful Guy

• don't expect me to eat you out.

What Girls Said 1

• she no need to do it

What Guys Said 19

• I just don't get how so many men are so fixated on blow jobs. I'm not saying I don't like them, but it's quite low on the list of what is important in a relationship, married or not. If that is the most important thing in a marriage, there is something wrong with men. It's amazing how many people on here ask the same blow job questions.

• ... didn't know that was a criteria...

• Marry? I wouldn't even date one!

• i will if she love me respect me. and never betray or cheat me. this all í want..
    sex is for. satisfaction of both. if she do not like to suck í am not going to force her. becuase i love her not her body.

• Nah, these vanilla chick are too boring to decide to spend your whole life with them.

• Probably not, but it depends on her reasoning, how attractive she is, how many guys she's slept with, and whether or not she was willing to blow any of them.

• Yeah, cause like another user, I never received one.. So there would be no expectation there.. Lol..

• Yeah, never received a blowjob before or done anything sexual but i have a good feeling that I'd rather give instead of recieving anyway

• Good point. Me too. (no matter the gender)
      Then again, I'd also not marry anyone.

• no because I'm not getting married

• Yes if she gave me a convincing reason. I'd be fully understanding, and I don't like to give women oral sex (although I like to receive it).

• No thank you.

• I would prefer it honestly.

• Head is a deal breaker

• Yeah, just don't expect me to go down on her. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

• na... if she can't please me, i can't please her

• So, a girl can't please you (at all?) because she doesn't suck your dick?
      Huh.. that's weird..

• No way. I want my future wife to be sexually adventurous. If she won't even give me a BJ, then she probably has a lot of other inhibitions in regard to sex. It is not so much that blowjobs are super important but it is a good barometer as to open minded someone is about sex.

• Yes I would.

• If she had some trauma in the past around oral sex but was enthusiastic about everything else and I mean everything, yes.

If blowjobs were just the most obvious thing in a long list of things she thinks are gross then noooo wayyy

• Ya, there's more to love than blowjobs