Do you keep your relationship off social media?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If you having problems in your relationship, you shouldn't post it on social media. By doing that, you're letting random strangers know about your problems & that brings unnecessary drama. Some couples do post their relationship online while some don't. Depends on how comfortable you both are with letting people know everything bout your relationship.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't post about it specifically but we tag each other in things and at places. Spouse appreciation after a particularly trying time, but neither of us really post serious things or personal stuff. We have a lot of the same friends after being together so long so as well

0|3
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I don't have a social media, so I would keep my relationship off there... https://i.imgur.com/LWfPAes.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. We agreed to a low key relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah best to keep your relationship off of social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm a private person.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i keep it a secret

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was in a relationship, I wouldn't post it on social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd maybe post a few thing here and there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I do. I feel like some people post their relationship constantly on Facebook as a front. I'm very happy in my relationship so I don't really feel the need to justify it to anyone on social media.

2|2
    0|0
  • I talk about it on here but in terms of things like Facebook, yes. We'd been together for about four years before we added each other on facebook, I think. There are no photos of the two of us together on my page because I have no interest in sharing them there. I'm more than happy to send photos of the two of us together or talk about what we're doing in private chats on snapchat and facebook, but I am uncomfortable with posting pictures or statuses about us publicly on there.

1|0
    0|0
  • generally, yes~ come on, guys; no one needs to see that your ootsy-bootsy-schmootsy-bear is just soooo dreamyt! save that shite for private messages.

my man and i have each other on fb, but we only use it to:

1) send cute animals or funny pics to each other when one of us is at work/school or sleeping (we're typically on opposite schedules).

2) send each other messages for practical things, like travel arrangements or plans for the night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. It just doesn't belong there.
    But then again, I'm not the kind of person to run around telling everyone about it anyway.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I post things occasionally.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say yes, but only because none of us are active on fb. On instagram I do sometimes post photos of us though.

0|1
    0|0
  • absolutely

0|1
    0|0
  • No I don't the world may know about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. What's the point?

0|1
    0|0