Whats a reason why your boyfriend wouldn't want you to get a nip piercing?

In general.. Why wouldn't your boyfriend want you to?

Ldr boyfriend told me he didn't like them basically.. Its not like he'll see them. But he said bc he won't be able to suck them tf? Lol. I didn't really want them but was seeing what hed say.
Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps because female genital mutilation can be a big turn-off? And because your titties are perfect the way they are in his eyes, and he doesn't want you to mutilate them? Think about it- if you love kissing your lover's lips, and they're perfect in your eyes, would you be happy and enthusiastic about him getting lip-piercings, and the prospect of having that cold, spiky metal ring in the way whenever you try to kiss him from then on?

• Yeah true but he's never seen them. Were in a ldr

Most Helpful Girl

• Because 1. He thinks it is ugly or 2. He doesn't want anyone else touching or seeing your body besides him.

What Guys Said 5

• Well I don't like piercings, that would be my number one reason.

• Wouldn't bother me in the least. Get them both pierced, if it's what you want.

• Because it mutilates an important part of your body.

• I'm not sure, it's her body so it's her choice

• Personally I found nipple piercings unattractive, but if I had an SO who wanted one I wouldn't try to to stop her.

What Girls Said 1