What does this mean?

Been talking to a guy for 3 months now. Never gave each other titles, but these few weeks he wants to either spend the night or come over everyday. Most of the time we've been talking he's never been affectionate or talk much. He texts me all the time to see if I'm ok. Now he tells me every detail about even his childhood, he brought his cousin for me to meet and he's super affectionate and playful now. He's never done this before. What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• he likes you and is now comfortable enough to show affection and open up to you. he probably wants a relationship but just hasn't said it yet maybe he thinks it's needs more time before giving it a title. he sounds a little needy tho

• U think so? I don't get that from him so far that he's needy but you may be right

• I am a person who likes my alone time not going to lie lol

• so it might end up being too much down the road but if you fall for him I guess things change. but I don't know I never had romantic feelings so I can't really say.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he's falling for you and might want to get more serious.

What Guys Said 2

• He's moving the relationship to the next phase. Up to you now.

• Wow. That's what I was thinking. Then he's an artist and he doesn't normally let me see what he's writing. He showed me this song he just wrote describing a woman he met that he thinks is down for him and what he wants to do with her in the future, etc. I didn't want to read into it and jump ahead but he's never done that either.

• Thanks for replying!

• just another day in g@g town ;)

• He has fallen in love

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!