Nerds (MEN) do not belong with extremely hot women. They should stick to nerdy women like them. Agree or disagree?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It is probably a waste of their time to pursue conventionally hot women, but they are free to do whatever they want. Also their odds of being able to marry a hot woman are a lot better than their odds of being able to have a one night stand or become fwbs with a hot woman.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Disagree I love nerdy men

2|6
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• That's just silly. First, there are many hot intellectual women. Second, there are many hot women who fall in love with shy intellectual types. If you are getting attention from men who don't interest you, congratulations. There are many young women would love attention from those same guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • People should be able to live their lives however they see fit. As long as it isn't hurting anyone else.

Telling people to stick to certain other groups is very limiting on freedom.

0|0
    0|0
  • no. i totally disagree.
    what if a hot girl like a nerd guy.
    feeling and love matter.
    love is blind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nerdy men who are filthy rich can pick whatever women they want.

Hot, Rich, Smart. You only need 2 to get what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're a nerd crushing on a nerd who doesn't like you? You're bitter, huh... it's ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree because I don't think anyone cares. Because it's about two people liking each other. If it happens to be a very hot woman and a nerd (who can be beautiful in his own way) decide to get together, so be it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a nerd and you just hurt me

1|0
    0|0
  • Ouch. It must hurt for a nerd to not like you back.
    It's ok OP. You'll get through it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? I think nerdy women= hot women

1|1
    0|0
  • Disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like there's a story here... but for simplicity's sake, I'll just say I disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol yo need have to smash too

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck are you to tell women who they should be attracted to.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your mom, bitch.

• You're more like 13 years old, aren't you.

• Ya know exchange Nerds with another word and you sound like a certain group nobody likes

0|2
    0|0
  • This header was obviously written by a nerd, perhaps of the self-hating sort.
    Do you agree, OP?

0|1
    0|1

What Girls Said 2

• People who like each other should be together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Disagree completely.

1|1
    0|0