How to confront someone?

I really like someone but i'm pretty sure they don't like me.
They've blown me off essentially four times, Yet in person they always smile at me, stare at me and act as if they like me.

I'm sure i've made a lot of things up in my head about them sending me mixed signals but with that being said I really like them, and even if they don't like me i'd like to be friends, I don't burn bridges.
It's really bothering me because I don't want to come off as an annoyance or nuisance to them... if he's blown me off four times i'd assume it's because he doesn't like me and doesn't want to be my friend yet in person he act the exact opposite.

My Question is how do I go about asking him about this? It's bothering me and I dont care if he doesn't like me or if he does, i want to tell him how i feel, that i want to be friends and that if he thinks im an annoyance or nuisance to tell me so I won't go out of my way to be super genuine and friendly. Help!!

And yes he's single

Most Helpful Guy

• well you deserve a better guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like this is one of those things where you just let it lie.

What Guys Said 2

• You do not confront them, you leave them alone.

• Why are you forcing someone who clearly only wants to be an acquaintance?

• hmmmm... reverse question... Why would someone only want to be an acquinance?
      And too answer your question, because originally I was super attracted to them and I really like them as a person. Plus we run into each other all the time... if we didn't see each other 24/7 I wouldn't care.

• Because it's his choice and he can do whatever he wants? I think you're way more into him than he's into you.

What Girls Said 0