How much does the physical appearance matter to girls?

say for a good looking guy with not so great physique.. how much does it affect in relationships and all

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Beauty is in the eye of a beholder. Physical appearance is subjective and you can't be judgmental. You can think of yourself as the ugliest guy in the world, but to someone you are the sexiest, and vice versa. It took me awhile to realize this fact. And when I did I could finally let go of what other people think or what I think about others choices in picking partners. It's exactly like taste in food. You are the food and you're either tasteful or not to individuals. If you're not tasteful to someone that doesn't mean you're ugly, it just means that that individual prefers something else. Beating around the bush and making a big deal out of it is pointless because you can't change their taste.

As for me, I only dislike fat guys. He can be the greatest person in the world, but if he's fat I won't be attracted to him. Everything else is subjective and random. I can't know until I see him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly man. Personality should matter more then looks. but if a girl doesn't want to be with you cause of your looks. don't feel bad just feel that you ditched a bullet ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I have my preference to what I'm attracted to but I would date outside of it. It's very attractive to me for a guy to have muscles and to be into working out. Not a body builder.

• You get past it, if you love someone you won't judge them too harshly. Yeah sure there are moments where you wish they were a little better looking but at the end of the day you care about them. I'd prefer a better looking face over a better bod unless someone is say morbidly obese. Doesn't really affect the relationship at all, though for me personally the thing that got to me was whether or not people I knew would be impressed with the way my partner looked, but I got passed that and in the end didn't care

• Well people are so judgmental nowadays. If you don't look conventional, you're ugly and not dateable.

• Looks matter.
    Not gonna date someone I'm not physically attracted to.

• very important to me

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!