Shall I message him good morning?

Hi so me and my boyfriend where texting last night and then I sent him a second message saying I was going to bed and I love him and then when I woke he still hadn't replied to any of the two from last night? So I don't know why but maybe he could've fallen asleep. But should I text him good morning, but if I shouldn't it'll look odd to him that I didn't and I don't wanna fall out with him. Shall I just text him good morning?

56

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• don't text him

• I think I am gonna because then it'll look like I'm annoyed with him and he normally wakes around 11 am so it'll be odd if I don't text him by then

What Guys Said 5

• So much drama over a sweet, little text?
    Take a deep breath, chill and realize that you don't KNOW why he didn't respond, so there's no reason to worry about it.
    If it's really a problem, ask him about it.

• This could be preference. Some people think the guy should always message first. It almost seems like a biased standard sometimes to be "expected" to send a good morning text even though we're busy in the morning. But for me, having a text to wake up to, or seeing even that you're thinking about me is refreshing. Could be a topic of discussion between the two of you, tbh.

• You shouldn't tell people you love them if you can have a time in the future where you are not sure when is the right time to text.

Consider the thought that you may be too young to be in real relationships and you should go get a paper route or build a fort like a normal kid.

• Good morning to u & text him the same

• yes sure.. send

What Girls Said 4

• TEXT HIM!!!

• See what he answers and then text him.

• i would never if he ignored me

• Don't do it t