Do you ever feel unattractive?

Please explain.

• Yes, some times
    42%(15)48%(34)Vote54%(19)
  • Yes, often
    25%(9)20%(14)Vote14%(5)
  • Yes, always
    17%(6)14%(10)Vote11%(4)
  • No, never
    6%(2)8%(6)Vote11%(4)
  • I am unattractive, what are you saying?
    10%(4)10%(7)Vote10%(3)

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I think that I look really good, but quite often I also wonder whether I might actually be entirely unattractive.

What Guys Said 13

• i never feel like that.
    only once in my life. and that thing í can never forget.

• What happened?

• we are here to please ourselves not to others.

• AMEN! Let's live our best lives--free and happy.

• if u think u r unattractive then u always regret! u can't go & talk with someone u love/care and always regret about it

• I often do think of myself as such. But it's not something I can change much so no reason to fret over it.

• Sometimes

• whenever I pass by a cute girl I feel like I am unattractive. I don't know why but I start underestimating myself

• awe! Don't underestimate yourself! you got this! XD

• can't help with it. I naturally get like that though I try to remain cool I turn into a laughing stock because of my body language hahaha

• Nope

• almost all the time. im diff from most people, im a geek. my hobby is parkour. i guess i dont "fit in" and that's why i feel unattractive

• sometimes dear sometimes

• ofcourse yes but When i wake up early in the morning and face washroom's mirror...😊

• Very often. Not a lot of self confidence

• like sometimes on a daily. Rarely do i ever feel attractive

• ALWAYS , because i am very hairy man :/

• I though being hairy is good?

• I honestly don't know. I never really thought about it. I think hair and no hair looks good...

That's such a weird concept to me because growing up guys would always want to have a ton of chest hair in order to look manly. But I guess there is a lot of media exposure of men with out it so I guess I could see where that might come from.

• Just curious , where did you grt the idea that growing up guys wish to have ton of chest hair? We all know how ugly and sexually repulsive a very hairy man is shown in media / society and in the eyes of women. Women don't even like / accept lot of leg hair n men. Chest hair is totally unacceptable and men need to laser it off!
      I am wondering

• Basically I went from fit to obsessed because of family drama and I eat to ease the pain. now I always feel unwanted because girls never want to talk to me unless it out of pitty.

• I am so sorry that has happened to you! Despite the number on the scale you are worthy of love, and don't forget that.

• what it is?

Noooo... how do we fix this?

• I fell asleep sorry, you have to follow me or change your settings

What Girls Said 12

• haha yeah
    Like everyday. In the beginning I'll feel pretty good but then towards the end of the day I'll look in the mirror and be like
    data.photofunky.net/.../photofunky.gif

• Home girl that is my life. I feel myself in the morning. I'm like, "Girl you look like Beyonce!" Then I take another look in the mirror and i'm like nope bitch you 2007 Britney.

• Not really... I have to live with what I've been given so may as well be happy with it. I used to have terrible self esteem but really; it's pointless. My opinion is what matters most to me, by caring what others think about how I look it gives them the power to destroy how I feel about myself so I just choose not to care. Many won't find me attractive, some will but at the end of the day I'm the one who has to feel ok about it and most days I put in a bit of effort to boost that

• Most of the time like I'm pretty but not really attractive (my opinion) I think I'm just a nice looking person not a "wow oh damn" looking kinda person

• Most of the time.

Im very insecure pf my appearance. I have a chubby face and even though im not obese, im a little chubby everywhere. I dont have a flat stomach. I dont have a defined jawline. My legs are fat. My face is already round and its chubby so it looks bigger. My hair is frizzy and i have to do a bunch of stuff just to make it look natural. My eyes are a little small and i have bits of acne scars. Not too bad tho. Just a little.

• yea sure sometimes
    when I am tired or feeling low

• all the time

• Yeah cuz I am fat and ugly :(

• u r not

• hi archiz good to see u

• @archiz oh hi archiz good to see you as well

• Whenever I see my reflection

• Sometimes, especially when I see pretty people. Since I'm a small person it is obvious where I have gained weight if I eat too much junkfood.

• Often

• When I wake up and feel like a mess.

• Sometimes