Long distance relationship possible or not?

54

Most Helpful Girl

• I have just ended my long distance relationship. I found it hard just because we were living two completely separate lives and not on the same path making it hard to connect. It probably could work with the right people. But I felt like we were going down two separate paths that weren't going to meet again. Sorry for the negativity.. but it's definitely worth a try.

Most Helpful Guy

• women have a tendency to cheat when in a normal relationship, you think that hoe is not going to cheat when you're far away?

What Girls Said 4

• It's not impossible to make them work, but it's rare they survive the distance , because they are too challenging and too difficult to maintain. Trust issues develop and insecurities surface.

I am too affectionate to be happy and satisfied in a LDR. I love giving and receiving affection. All you have in a LDR is texts, video calls, and phone calls. That is not enough to maintain a healthy relationship

• It's possible. I've been doing long distance with my boyfriend since August last year and we're still doing great. It takes time and effort on both parts and it's in no way easy but it's possible.

• ssly not my friend love was broken as f**k. he still love she but she turned to other guy

• It's possible if you both put the effort in. If it's one sided then no, it's not going to work. They're not to be taken lightly. They're a lot of work.

• And I've attempted two. One I was cheated on, the other i just meant nothing to that person. So I don't recommend them but I know they work for some people.

• yes but personally can't recommend it

• I was in one for 7 months and eventually it just became apparent there really is no substitute for actually being with another person. I'm not saying it can't work though.

What Guys Said 3

• Not possible

• i had one. the girl accused me of possibly cheating, dont be in one

• How long is the distance between you two?