Confused! Should I just leave it? Or am I too stubborn and don't want to quit on him?

I dated a guy I met online for 3 dates, he broke it off with me all of a sudden because he was unsure and wanted to be friends. I made no contact with him, but he kept asking to meet within the 3 weeks we broke it off. We never had sex or kissed as well.

I met up with him last night for drinks, and he brought up the time he ended it. I asked what's missing between us? And he said he wasn't even sure himself, and he thinks I'm perfect and all his mates thought he is stupid for ending it with me. When I told him, that I deleted the app that we met after he broke it off, he kept asking why? and I said I just don't belong there and the sad part was he knew more about me than I knew more of him because he was always quiet - then all of a sudden, he said, "we can continue to date, if you want". I was completely surprised.

We went to a few bars, he was being close, holding my hand as we were walking/dancing too, we weren't drunk either, and he kept staring at me and he was thinking. I asked what he was thinking and he said wondering why you are so great and I can't see what is missing between us. I said you should listen to your heart and instinct, I can tell you are attracted to me, but there is something you are holding back.

All of a sudden, he kisses me and we were making out 7 times (he initiated them all), even gave me a love bite and it was amazing. When I left for my train, we made out one last time and he said how he loves the smell of my hair and my perfume.

This morning he texts me apologizing and saying "are we cool? and how he feels bad that I might be expecting something more and it won't happen" and i told him to stop saying sorry and feeling guilty because i don't regret it and i had a good time and yes, part of me expects something more could happen and it isn't over yet and it needs more time.

Should I just move on? What is he thinking? I thought it wasn't over because we were making out and he clearly wanted to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he can't make up his mind bout if he wants to be with you or not. If you really like him, try to give it shot. He has to be clear about what he wants instead of stringing you along. After a certain while he keeps doing the same thing, you gotta decide if it's worth waiting for him to decide or move on

What Guys Said 1

• just leave it! he might be introvert who wants to be ambivert ! but be careful! Make it slowly rather hurry

What Girls Said 2

• if you like him go for it! but be cautious. he broke it off and wants to get back together again. so remember you always have to take extra care. nurture the relationship. make each other feel loved and valued. do small things for each other. but sweetheart if you can't see a future with him then break it off. cause then there's no point unless you think that he's really the one

• I'd just straight up ask him what he is and what he isn't looking for or expecting. That way there are clear boundaries set and you can protect yourself from becoming overly attached or worse fall in love with someone who was just out to find a steady Thursday night booty call. And there's a difference even between cudi budi , friends with benefits and booty call. Lay it all out now so no one is let down or hurt later for expecting something that was never an option to begin with. Just because he wanted to make out several times even doesn't mean he's going to want a full time relationship. Sounds like he was thinking with both his heads which to me is better than him thinking with just one. Tread lightly. Best wishes